Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Josie13

Just wanted to let you know I'm still here........

sentencing went as expected....but "good".......

30 days in jail on work release so thats whativebeendoing/whereihavebeen since December 19th.

Christmas and New Years Eve in jail makes for suchafunfuckingtime....plus side is no food and no need to fake a smile....so all in all I am pretty neutral about it.....when I think about it in depth more.

Was extremely lucky to have civilaized human females in the program with me. There is 5 of us total. Yipee

Note: jail makes ur skin freak the fuck out. not even 3x daily Proactive and Sulfuric Acid can help this shit. OCD on high.

Weight: been fasting like a mutha and working out everyday on the "inside." My scale is at home.....weight is howthefuckwouldIknow. Makes me wanna do bad things. Things shunned upon by government officials.

I get released January 17th, 9 days to go. Feeling happy/sad/scared/apprehensive/Icouldreallygivetwofucks about going home. Many reasons on each side. I do miss Eric, I do not miss picking up after him. Or the pantry off the kitchen.

I thought being in jail would help me break my binging and night eating, then as soon as I bought a 15 pack of peppermints and ate the whole god forsaken bag within 48 hours I laughed and realized WHO ARE YOU KIDDING FATTY??

I will try and muster courage to post stats after I get them when I get home. Maybe luck?? Probably not.

Random: Lets throw a fist up for black and white Thinspo......god I love that shit and the person who created internet on a cell phone. Bless ur soul.

Peace and Love, and a shout out to Zette, miss ya, hope ur well, and text me if u feel so, I have a new phone and no numbers.

<3

J

3 comments:

josie13 said...

Shit I wrote a comment but my phone must have been acting up because it never posted! As you said phone with internet is awesome, as I only blog from my phone so my husband has no chance of finding my blog.
I am so glad to hear you are alive and somewhat ok, I mean come on think about the way we have met, when you stoped blogging I feared the worst. But instead the government tried to punish you, as if they could do a better job than you do, right? As for binges during regular days it is hard enough to try to stop let alone a high stress time like you are having now. I hope I hear back from you soon.

Unknown said...

i hope you are well!!

josie13 said...

Hope everything is going ok.

Post a Comment