Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I'm Here and Im Huge.

Not sure if blogging will help but I have been thinking about coming back. My weight is so unbelievably high since I last wrote. I have failed myself so horribly I cannot even look in the mirror anymore. I know we all say that...."I cant look in the mirror..." I literally cannot unless its a compact mirror and I'm plucking my eyebrows.

I'm just going to say it.

I'm 172 as of 5am this morning. I have gained THIRTY TWO pounds. What's even sicker? I have gained this weight all in the past 6 months. Absurd.

Here's to hoping that this blog and some accountability will get me to 135 by June. The one person I had in my life to share all my secrets and gain all my support decided she didn't care about me anymore. I thought I knew what loneliness was.......I had no clue.

Hope everyone else is doing well

<3

 

2 comments:

josie13 said...

Well as much as all that sucks at least we can be miserable together. My we ballooned this past summer and I hit a number that scared the shit out of me. I have lost a few lbs but I am no where near my comfortable wt.
But now it's a new year so let's make it awesome.

josie13 said...

You are not forgotten

Post a Comment