and I don't know how to ask for it. I mean I do but.....I can't, I just can't.
Every morning when I open my eyes and realize I'm still alive a part of me dies.
I hate that I don't have one person in my life I can talk to. Someone that understands how I feel and isn't going to run off and call 911 or spill the beans to another person. You girls are great but nothing beats having that person you can call whenever, have them sit on your couch with you while you cry, and get you out of your house when you are ready to pull the trigger.
My drinking is out of control. My weight is out of control.
I can't breathe like this.
Every morning when I open my eyes and realize I'm still alive a part of me dies.
I hate that I don't have one person in my life I can talk to. Someone that understands how I feel and isn't going to run off and call 911 or spill the beans to another person. You girls are great but nothing beats having that person you can call whenever, have them sit on your couch with you while you cry, and get you out of your house when you are ready to pull the trigger.
My drinking is out of control. My weight is out of control.
I can't breathe like this.
2 comments:
I hope you are feeling better, feeling so alone is a horrible feeling. Remember though you are not alone, we are here for you even if I can't sit on your sofa, I can understand. It sucks that ednos is one of the illnesses people actually will yell and blame you for having it. No one yells at the person with cancer. Just know if you ever need to talk/vent I am always willing to listen.
So I am sending out happy vibes hoping you get them soon.
Boo I wish I could be more helpful. It's been a rough few days for me as well. Feeling pretty alone and rejected. So I get it, I do. Please be safe. XX -G
Post a Comment