FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE. FAILURE.
I cannot believe the damage that was done this past holiday weekend. Like seriously, my weight has never fluctuated so mush in my whole life.
I fucking cannot stand how I feel right now. Like a bloated disgusting fat piece of shit. I can't even look at myself in the mirror without getting teary eyed. My stomach and arms and face looks so huge. I don't even want people to look at me.
My plan for the weekend is sleep and workout. Run to Walmart. Clean and do laundry. No outings. No fun. No socializing. It's a fatty death wish.
I seriously cannot have a life if until I get thin. And it's been pretty easy just being by myself since I cut basically every one from my life. I was so strong last week. I will re-build that strength this weekend. I WILL.
Loves.
<3
I cannot believe the damage that was done this past holiday weekend. Like seriously, my weight has never fluctuated so mush in my whole life.
I fucking cannot stand how I feel right now. Like a bloated disgusting fat piece of shit. I can't even look at myself in the mirror without getting teary eyed. My stomach and arms and face looks so huge. I don't even want people to look at me.
My plan for the weekend is sleep and workout. Run to Walmart. Clean and do laundry. No outings. No fun. No socializing. It's a fatty death wish.
I seriously cannot have a life if until I get thin. And it's been pretty easy just being by myself since I cut basically every one from my life. I was so strong last week. I will re-build that strength this weekend. I WILL.
Loves.
<3






2 comments:
I feel the same way, how about we race through the fall together? You know you can do it!
Just started following your blog and just wanted to say hi :)
I hope the weekend went better xx
Post a Comment