Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How Did My Weekend Go, You Ask......?

Hey ladies! Thanks to Peridot and Thin Thoughts for your comments! Love you both! Peridot no sweat...I was MIA for a few weeks myself, and Thin Thoughts I am glad I can be inspiring....even with me thinking I am the farthest thing from it....lol. Glad I can help!!

So I did really good over the weekend. Nothing Gold Star worthy by any means....I controlled my food outstandingly and I was 138.4 on Saturday morning but then a binge drink session Saturday night had me back to 140.2 Sunday. I am 140.1 as of this morning. I am sad I didn't loose but it's my own fault so I am not dwelling on it. I am fasting until Thanksgiving. I am scared shitless about the holiday. I have 3 dinners to go to. YEP - MOTHERFUCKINTHREE Meals to attend. YAAAAYYYYYYY. Go. Fuck. Yourself. Thanks a lot for whoever decided Thanksgiving was not about being thankful for the slaying of many Indians (obv I am not supporting) but for stuffing our fat faces as much as possible. Sweet. As in Sweet Potato.

Yeah I am not sure how I am going to manage through the holiday. Especially because my first meal is at Eric's grandparents which means 1. I am not aware of the toilet capabilities, nor will I dare try them out and 2. I cannot be rude so I have to eat something. I plan on using the "oh, I still have another meal to attend, gotta save room!" excuse. I am thinking it will work out well. My dad's side (second meal) is used to my crazy diets and what not so I don't sweat over there. Plus they have a fabulous toilet for any slip ups. If I can wake 140 Friday I will feel successful. If I wake up 138 I'm a GOD DAMN CHAMPION!!! Hahahaha. Meal number three is at my house on the following Sunday. It's my house so no concerns. My way, with my food and my toilet to answer to. And I have my scale to step on compulsively in secret through out the night. BAM - done and done.

Yesterday was eeghhhhhh. I smoked some weed and broke down with veggie stir fry at like 8:30 pm. I guess it wasn't what I ate but how much I ate. Yeah, way too much. Hence my 140.1 this morning. Today has been great! I am on two cups of coffee and sipping a Diet Orange Crush as I type. I have class today so will not be home until 9 p.m. I am going to try my hardest to go straight to bed when I get home. Zero food.

I have been forgetting to bring my Bronks to work and I have noticed the difference. I think I may crack myself out on them for the holiday. Yes.......I think I just might.

Okay lovelies I'm off to catch up on blogs. What are all your plans to stay thin this Thanksgiving?

3 comments:

Thinderella said...

Congrats on 140!!! It's a big milestone, well done!
I think for the holidays I'll make a list before each dinner outing of what I'll allow myself to eat and what is off limits, I find it's easier to restrict when I have strict, set guidelines, ya know?
anyways I know you can do fantastically on turkeyday!
lots of love!
-Shrinking

Peridot (G+P) said...

We don't have Thanksgiving here in New Zealand, you should totally come visit us for it some time :p

I'm working my way back into restricting and working on a 3-day-a-week gym attendance schedule. After I go back to work and have everything settled shift-wise I'll work on improving the 'healthyness' (Read: Lowering the calories of) my work lunches.

Lol, I wasn't exactly shitfaced, just a shot or so every hour to keep me tiddly and focused on writing. I'm too distractible and avoidant, lol!

Best of luck for your turkyday nomming hurdles! <3

Anonymous said...

I definitely don't feel comfortable posting my videos yet.. but maybe.
Oh and I'm Canadian, so I already had thanksgiving and I had THREE dinners as well. My key trick was trying to "help out" in the kitchen. That way you can take a bite, get up like you just thought to do something in the kitchen and spit it out. Or better yet, Put a Bun or slice of bread, or something that it is appropriate to pick up with your hands, and when you rush back to the kitchen to help, pretend that you are eating it on the way and toss it. If helping in the kitchen is not possible to use as an excuse, then still try to put something that you can pick up with your hands in the center of your plate(so it fills it more) and just keep faking bites and really be filling your napkin. Anyways.. o got through thanksgiving pretty well, and you are super strong so I know that you will do great!!! get down to 138!!!!

-G

Post a Comment