I haven't been around lately because, well, who wants to post when all they do is complain about there failures and that they are still a big fat piece of shit. I can't stand to look at myself. I'm fat, pale, bloated, and my skin broke out. I fucking hate myself.
I'm not posting until I'm 135. I might still stop in to read and comment on blogs but as far as how I'm doing, yeah fuck it.
<3 you ladies.
I'm not posting until I'm 135. I might still stop in to read and comment on blogs but as far as how I'm doing, yeah fuck it.
<3 you ladies.
2 comments:
<3
Sweetie don't black ball yourself from your blog as a punishment, remember why you started your blog. I know I started mine to keep me motivated and spot my weakness. Yes I fuck up a lot but I can look back and see what has worked or drove me into a tailspin. If losing wt was easy none of us would be able to bond with complete strangers and understand eachother. I hope you start feeling better soon.
Post a Comment