to say I'm alive......and fat.....as always, unfortunately.
I started running. Well one day so far. I'm signing up for a 5k with my gf I workout with.
Suicidal thoughts plague me. I can't take this feeling. I don't think it will ever go away.
I got back with Eric. I love him. We are moving in together. He already has the place, I just gotta finish carting my stuff.
Kittie, josie13, gianna, Run, Miranda and everyone else, I miss you, hope your doing ok.
<3
I started running. Well one day so far. I'm signing up for a 5k with my gf I workout with.
Suicidal thoughts plague me. I can't take this feeling. I don't think it will ever go away.
I got back with Eric. I love him. We are moving in together. He already has the place, I just gotta finish carting my stuff.
Kittie, josie13, gianna, Run, Miranda and everyone else, I miss you, hope your doing ok.
<3
1 comment:
Gl om the 5k :) I dunno if you have seen the C25k.com site? - they also have a free app you can DL for the workout plan :)
I hope everything worksout with Eric, I just want you to be happy <3
Post a Comment