Wednesday, April 25, 2012

OK, the REAL Day One

So Eric and I decided to REALLY start the competition today. Had our last meal last night of deep dish pizza and margaritas. So delicious.

Since we started the competition I have decided to start posting my weight again. Hopefully blogging will help keep me in check too. I also thrive on rude "fat comments" so if you ladies see my posting about failing just tear into me. I'm serious. It really helps. So my start weight......ugh god......a fat

148.1

My goal is at least 135, UGW is 130. I have one month to loose 15 to 20 pounds. I already feel like a complete failure. I know I can't do this. I have to eat, sleep and breathe working out. Wuuuaahhhhhh I hate working out. Hence why I am STILL SO FUCKING FAT.

Tonight is my weekly workout with my gf and we are getting together tomorrow to. We are jogging four miles today and at least three tomorrow. My goal is to be 142 by Monday. This should be extremely difficult and challenging because I have a wedding Saturday. The only nice thing about it is that Eric is standing up so he will be sitting at the wedding party table and I will be by myself with strangers at a regular table so I can pick and not eat whatever food they bring me.....which I hear is vegetarian lasagna. I fucking love lasagna. I hope the table is far enough away so Eric can't stare me down the whole time. I also hope the main course is cleared away before the bride and groom make rounds greeting tables. I got shit from the groom at the wedding rehearsal for not trying the grease filled portabello mushroom sandwiches. I'll eat this dry salad, thanks.

So far today I'm at 182 cals with breakfast and lunch. I had a medium coffee with cream from DD for breakfast (75) and then for lunch had another coffee with almond milk (20), 4 oz low fat cottage cheese (80) and half a green pepper (12). I'm kinda scared for dinner because I will be staying at my mom's tonight and she always makes me some sort of god damn food no matter how many times I tell her to stop. And I wiped out her fridge n freezer last Sunday when I was cleaning so I know she has zero frozen veggies I can microwave. I do have some 100 cal soups there...I think....hopefully.....I'll eat one of those.

So, what is now going to suck about my Wednesday workouts?? There is a local bar in my town that has bags tournaments. The teams play on Wednesdays (today). My gf that I work out with has her bf on one of the teams so she wants us to start jogging to the bar to visit him, have a beer, and then jog back. I am not happy about this but didn't say anything. There is no such thing as ONE beer, and frankly Wednesday is the healthiest day of the week for me usually specifically BECAUSE of these workouts. I am not tempted to drink and eat like other days because I am in "healthy" mode from getting exercise. She already texted me this morning saying she wants to do shots and stuff. WTF. I responded "You can, I'm taking the competition seriously. One MGD 64 for me and I'm leaving." Plus, it's a week night and I get up at 5 am everyday I don't feel like busting ass to the bar and then sitting there for two hours drinking because then HOW THE HELL am I going to manage the two mile jog/walk back if I'm half in the bag? Duh. Let's pray all goes well and we are there for like 30 mins. If she isn't ready to leave I'll just walk home alone, no problemo.

Well I'm done bitching for now. Love all of you. Toodles.

<3

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Gl with the challenge hon :) sounds kind of fun ^^ You can do this!

josie13 said...

Wow you are braver than i am doing a challenge like this with your man. when my husband wants to drop wt he does it so fast it is obnoxious. good luck and kick ass for us chicks!

Post a Comment