I pick up my new scale today. Excited. Living with Eric's analog for the past 17 days has made me wanna commit suicide.....even more after I found out it was 5 pounds LIGHT. Wtf....that was a BAD DAY, lemme tell ya.
I'm guessing I am still the fat weight I last reported to you all. Surprise Surprise.
I have been failing miserably at training for this 5k. I have 1 month 1 day left to get my ass in gear. I am attempting to wake up at 4am tomorrow to start morning running. I was going to start today, but the gallon of wine I drank last night had me in bed until about 5:25 am......usually I have to get up by 5. Enough said.
I have consumed 700ish cals today so FAIL.
I have the burning desire to post a "new plan" but wont. Not until I start succeeding.
Miss you all.
<3
I'm guessing I am still the fat weight I last reported to you all. Surprise Surprise.
I have been failing miserably at training for this 5k. I have 1 month 1 day left to get my ass in gear. I am attempting to wake up at 4am tomorrow to start morning running. I was going to start today, but the gallon of wine I drank last night had me in bed until about 5:25 am......usually I have to get up by 5. Enough said.
I have consumed 700ish cals today so FAIL.
I have the burning desire to post a "new plan" but wont. Not until I start succeeding.
Miss you all.
<3
2 comments:
Oh come on you can post your plan, I write a new plan everyday even though I don't normally ollow through. You can't get anywhere with out following a map right? Besides I figure even if I follow half way that is better than nothing. I can't believe you are training for a 5k. I have done 2, walking, unable to move the next day. Oh and that was when I was 15! I am pretty sure an ambulance would be needed if I attempted to do one now!
Dude!! you really need to cheer up and embrace your awsomeness and stop putting your self down!
You are amazing - and wonderful and lovely!
PS: yaay for the new scale!
Post a Comment