That's how I feel. Pssshhh.
Today is the start of the weight loss competition. Not the best day to start. Hungover as shit. And Eric is having some medical problems. We are both Emo eaters. I meant to have a fabulous "last meal" when I got home from work. Instead I came home to Eric and his two friends drunk and the apt trashed. My OCD went into hyper drive so I ended up downing like five shots of tequila back to back to keep from screaming and began cleaning up. I never even ate. Damn. Oh well I don't need the cals anyhow.
So far today I am at like 100 calories. I am going to try and stay under 750 everyday. I know the number is high but I know I could never stay under 300 like I want so I am doing something more reasonable. I've had coffee and I'm STARVING. I wanna eat like a cow when I am hungover but have remained in control. I have some low fat cottage cheese and a green pepper here at work so I plan on munching on that. Like 130ish cals. All I wanna do is dive head first into a deep dish pizza.
I have no clue what my weight is. I woke up at 5:53am this morning and I have to leave for work no later than 6:05am. I didn't shower before I went to bed and I look absolutely horrific today. Plus I could smell the tequila leaking outta my pours the whole way to work. I get tot the office and get into a fight with Eric on the phone and start to cry. On all the days when my boss has to come to the office early (he NEVER does) he does today. So he walk in and I'm on the phone all red faced and just wave at him. OMG so embarrassing and extremely unprofessional. I later lied to him and told him i was talking to my lawyer hence the upset mess. Way to make it even more professional right? Throw my legal problems into it. Oh brother.
Bottom line: I feel like I weigh 700 pounds today even though I didn't eat dinner.
I feel like complete hell right now. It's only 11:57am. Of course this day has to drag on forever. And after work I am supposed to meet up with a friend to hangout n go shopping n have drinks. Fuck I am so tired. I just wanna sit in the bath tub and die. I wish I had one of those hug whirl pool tubs. I love baths but they have not been as fun since I was little and could actually fit my whole body under all the water. I know you guys feel my pain. All adults do. LOL. Well, all adults with normal lame bath tubs.
Woah.....totally zoned out....its 12:26pm.....lol. Snack Time.
Does anyone like Lana Del Ray? Currently obsessed.
I found some funny comics online so I'll leave you ladies with these.
Loves
<3
Today is the start of the weight loss competition. Not the best day to start. Hungover as shit. And Eric is having some medical problems. We are both Emo eaters. I meant to have a fabulous "last meal" when I got home from work. Instead I came home to Eric and his two friends drunk and the apt trashed. My OCD went into hyper drive so I ended up downing like five shots of tequila back to back to keep from screaming and began cleaning up. I never even ate. Damn. Oh well I don't need the cals anyhow.
So far today I am at like 100 calories. I am going to try and stay under 750 everyday. I know the number is high but I know I could never stay under 300 like I want so I am doing something more reasonable. I've had coffee and I'm STARVING. I wanna eat like a cow when I am hungover but have remained in control. I have some low fat cottage cheese and a green pepper here at work so I plan on munching on that. Like 130ish cals. All I wanna do is dive head first into a deep dish pizza.
I have no clue what my weight is. I woke up at 5:53am this morning and I have to leave for work no later than 6:05am. I didn't shower before I went to bed and I look absolutely horrific today. Plus I could smell the tequila leaking outta my pours the whole way to work. I get tot the office and get into a fight with Eric on the phone and start to cry. On all the days when my boss has to come to the office early (he NEVER does) he does today. So he walk in and I'm on the phone all red faced and just wave at him. OMG so embarrassing and extremely unprofessional. I later lied to him and told him i was talking to my lawyer hence the upset mess. Way to make it even more professional right? Throw my legal problems into it. Oh brother.
Bottom line: I feel like I weigh 700 pounds today even though I didn't eat dinner.
I feel like complete hell right now. It's only 11:57am. Of course this day has to drag on forever. And after work I am supposed to meet up with a friend to hangout n go shopping n have drinks. Fuck I am so tired. I just wanna sit in the bath tub and die. I wish I had one of those hug whirl pool tubs. I love baths but they have not been as fun since I was little and could actually fit my whole body under all the water. I know you guys feel my pain. All adults do. LOL. Well, all adults with normal lame bath tubs.
Woah.....totally zoned out....its 12:26pm.....lol. Snack Time.
Does anyone like Lana Del Ray? Currently obsessed.
I found some funny comics online so I'll leave you ladies with these.
Loves
<3
![]() |
| "I hate her" |





No comments:
Post a Comment