Thursday, April 12, 2012

No one;s picking up the phone, guess it's me, and me........

Yep, best song lyric ever right there......and the truth it holds is unbelieveable.

There is not one person in my life I can trust to talk to.

I FUCKING HATE EVERYTHING.

I live in a apartment with a loaded gun now......no more excuses.

Time to stop being pathetic and do the world a favor.

But I won't.....because I'm even a failure at suicide. Third times a charm???

Maybe.

3 comments:

Kitty said...

Meh - don't be like this love.. Things will be ok.. <3

josie13 said...

I am feeling a bit too chiper right now so I am going to be slightly annoying and tell you that shit does get better. Not all at once, not when you want it to, but is small bits here and there. My best advice is to get on some antidepressants, they work and if you have a choice of feeling crappy or feeling better you should choose to feel better. I always end up sounding like a drug dealer, but it is true I would not still be alive if I hadn't started taking different combinations of pharms for the past 13 years. Its worth it. You re worth it.

Gianna said...

Stay stong love, I need you! xx -G

Post a Comment