Thursday, April 26, 2012

Feelin' like a DAMN CHAMPION!

AH, GOOD NEWS!

Met up with my gf yesterday for our run......went a whole 2 miles running without stopping which is HUGE for us. Then walked two miles. We did stop at the bar for an hour and had a few Corona Lights....and a few shots of tequila....oops.....I know I originally wasn't happy about it but I was so pumped and proud of us by the time we got there I thought "eh fuck it." Ended up being a great night n saw a group of great friends. I did have a mini binge when I got back to my mom's house of a sandwich and some chippies. Damn those sammies and chippies, I'm such an addict. I went to bed feeling extremely guilty but I woke up and weighed to see:

144.3!!!

YAY! Down 3.8 pounds. Needless to say I gave two fucks about that sandwich anymore, LOL.

Today my cals are a little high. I stupidly splurged on grits for breakfast, which I tried purging but didn't have much success (200) w 2 cups coffee (40) and right now I'm eating a veggie unwhich from Jimmy Johns, no mayo (139) with a tbsp of Light Caesar dressing to dip (45). Total 425.

Ugh drank too much diet coke with my unwich and now I wanna hurl....I hate the sensation of "full." I had no intention of purging my lunch. I'm trying to control my eating and give up mia. I had a HORRIBLE dream last night that I was smiling, looking into a mirror and then at rapid speed all my teeth started decaying and falling out before my eyes, then pieces of jaw. I sat up like a lightening bolt in my bed at 3 am and started grabbing all my teeth. I couldn't relax until I double checked in the mirror. Dream felt SO real. Scared the shit outta me. I am gunna hold strong. No more diet soda right now and let my stomach digest a bit. So hard breaking a 15 year habit. Ugh. Plus if I purge I'll be starving later and pig out. FUCK THAT.

Damn, I wanna look like that when I run......
Tonight's plan is to walk home from the bus (.8 mile), change and then run to the tanning bed (2 miles). Eric will pick me up from tanning and then we have to go next store to Walmart to pick up some things. I told him to not let me cave either......it benefits me for the 5k but also to KICK HIS ASS in the competition. I'm loving this. :) I do really need to step it up on my ab work though. I was doing really good for a while but fell off. I got to work today and did 150 ab exercises in the back office. I need to do 150 more after my run tonight.

Oh and thanks Josie and Kitty for the words of encouragement! I will def try my best to win this for all the women out there!!

Well I can't think of much more to say......shocking....

Love you Ladies. <3

2 comments:

josie13 said...

No don't worry about offending me! Since I use blogger to vent about the stuff I can't talk to others about I realize that sometimes I only write about what bothers me. My husband is actually on disability due to neck/shoulder problems and he is bipolar with psychosis symptoms. His legal trouble came from a suicide attempt after I had to call 911. It sucks because it is a crappy reminder of the worst day ever. Its not as bad as I probably make in sound in my blog, its just where I can dump my fustrations so that I don't blow up in regular life. And getting feed back from you has been really nice too!
Anyway, great job with the exercise even after drinking that is awesome. We are both on an up swing right now let's keep it going!

Kitty said...

3.8 is amazing :D

Keep going ^^

Post a Comment