Yesterday ended pretty well. I did ok on cals at work and met up with my my gf who I am doing the 5k with. We did a 5k run, a 15 minutes ab video and a 15 minute butt n thighs video. I did have a mini binge after she left: 5 pierogies and a sandwich with cheese and fat free Miracle Whip. I purged some of it up but not all of it per usual. My mom cooked the pierogies so I am not sure as to what she cooked them in. Hopefully the fat free butter in the fridge, not oil. I'm not sure. So I can't report my exact cals with the purge and all. I went to bed feeling like a semi failure. : / All in all though I am extremely proud of myself for the workout, just not the binge. I woke up and weighed......I haven't been able to compare my new scale with my old scale at my mom's. I don't know which one to trust. I don't trust hardwood floors either. It sucks that even 1 or 2 ounces makes me so damn mad. Whatever. (Not really whatever)
Today was meh.....I'm at about 700 cals. Still fighting the Peanut Butter urges in my head, WHY CAN'T I JUST THROW IT OUT DAMN IT. Ugh.
Tonight plan is:
Tan
Get some belonging from my mothers
Run
Shower
Put clothes away that are strewn across my floor
I told Eric if I even try to bail on running to burn all my shoes and lock me outside. LOL. Obviously he won't do that but ya know......I need to him not just say "OK" when I tell him I'm not running. He needs to push me since I obviously cannot push myself. For christ sake it only takes 30 mins tops to get the three miles in. Me and my gf have downloaded this awesome app called C25k and it gradually builds u up to run a full 5k wo stopping. Right now it goes in jogging/walking intervals. Right now I am at:
5 min walk warm up
3 min run
90 sec walk
5 min run
2 min walk
5 min run
5 min walk cool down
The stuff in between the warm up and cool down gets repeated a serious of times or some shit....I may have the times off a smidge but that's pretty close. I can run it without getting tired and wanting to stop too so that's pretty cool. :)
Now I just need to quit smoking hahah. Hopefully soon.
Well ladies, I'm off to finish up my day at the office. I'll update tomorrow and wish me luck!
<3
Today was meh.....I'm at about 700 cals. Still fighting the Peanut Butter urges in my head, WHY CAN'T I JUST THROW IT OUT DAMN IT. Ugh.
Tonight plan is:
Tan
Get some belonging from my mothers
Run
Shower
Put clothes away that are strewn across my floor
I told Eric if I even try to bail on running to burn all my shoes and lock me outside. LOL. Obviously he won't do that but ya know......I need to him not just say "OK" when I tell him I'm not running. He needs to push me since I obviously cannot push myself. For christ sake it only takes 30 mins tops to get the three miles in. Me and my gf have downloaded this awesome app called C25k and it gradually builds u up to run a full 5k wo stopping. Right now it goes in jogging/walking intervals. Right now I am at:
5 min walk warm up
3 min run
90 sec walk
5 min run
2 min walk
5 min run
5 min walk cool down
The stuff in between the warm up and cool down gets repeated a serious of times or some shit....I may have the times off a smidge but that's pretty close. I can run it without getting tired and wanting to stop too so that's pretty cool. :)
Now I just need to quit smoking hahah. Hopefully soon.
Well ladies, I'm off to finish up my day at the office. I'll update tomorrow and wish me luck!
<3
2 comments:
Ahh just caught up on like 3 posts, not sure how I got so behind so fast! Youre just a better blogger than me I think haha you actually post updates! (recently). I have a jar of peanut butter in my cupboard that I don't even like but I don't want to throw it out and be wasteful so it just sits there haha anyways, the run training sounds lovelyy, best of luck, always good to have something to work towards! -G
Aren't we all a bit crazy about throwing out food? I have trained myself to throw out food I will "waste"; meaning if I binge on it I might as we'll just throw in out. Ofcourse my husband dosent agree with my point of view but what do I expect?
The bronks are still helping I hink, I found a pharmacy to order them I lied and said they keep me breathing and not needing steroids for asthma. HA. Anyway I also realized bronks + xanax= just a lovely feeling. Seriously I am sitting in a park under a tree reading a book and I feel so peaceful.
Post a Comment