Hey ladies.
So the weekend was ok. Had the rehearsal dinner Friday and did SPLENDID at the dinner. Had a salad with no dressing. Eric was staring at me the whole time but I ignored him and he never made any comments so that was good. I did, of course, have a few too many beers and went home and made a grilled cheese: 340 cals. Fuck. I did have a hour drunk dance party and excess fruit ninja on the Kinetc before the grilled cheese happened so I guess that's kinda good. If someone woulda been video taping Eric and I dancing around the living room to Kesha and Brittany Spears I so woulda posted it for you. hahaha
I woke up hungover on Saturday at 6:30am but forced myself to get dressed and go running. Running with a hang over is not fun. The blood pumping through my system really added to the migraine I already had and I thought I might puke/pass out/have my head explode by the time I returned. Either way, still glad I got my ass out of the streets for a 30 minute jog. From there I moved my remaining belongings from my moms to the apt and unpacked all day so I was pretty distracted and burning a tad of cals. Ended up eating some pasta with brussel sprouts for dinner. I was so exhausted but then at the last minute decided to go the bar with my gf, her sis and her dad at like 11 at night......and I feel asleep on the bar. SHIT. What a lame ass. They ended up having to leave because of me. How embarrassing......and on top of it my gf was all worried I was on drugs or something and asked me about it today. I can't blame her. She was with me through my heroin addiction and although she doesn't suspect me or ever throw it in my face, I understand why she would be concerned if one minute I'm laughing drinking a beer and the next I'm Ni Nights on a coaster. I apologized big time to her today. Luckily she is an awesome friend so all is good.
Sunday. Let's call that Dooms Day. Woke up at my gf's house hungover as shit and starving. I toasted a bagel and put regular butter on it. Sat and ate it while reading the paper until Eric picked me up. We then went to Walmart where I noticed a new flavor of Doritos and a delicious container of macaroni salad bought them both. I'm so addicted to Doritos it is bad. I cannot shop when I am hungry, hungover or high; it is bad news. I got home and continued to make bad choices. My lunch consisted of a veggie burger with pepper jack cheese, Doritos and BBQ chips, a hard boiled egg and a generous helping of mac salad. I purged the meal but still. Fat ass choices leads to a FAT ASS. Duh. Eric and I then played some more Kinetc and watched the movie 300. He had to go work for a few hours so he dropped me off at my moms so I could hang with my dog. QUE BINGE. God damn it. I cleaned her whole house for her top to bottom while she was at work but I was binging the whole time on mashed potatoes, mac n cheese and Reese's cereal. Later when I came back home to the apt I made myself a quesadilla. End result:
I woke up five pounds heavier this morning. Please shoot me. :'(
On a positive note, I asked Eric if he would start a weight loss competition with me. Just him and myself. We go until June 1st. Whomever looses the most gets a prize (still to be determined). I was thinking 30 dollars towards a new pair of pants lol. If anyone has any ideas feel free to suggest! I can honestly say I am not sure who is going to win. Eric's job is very physical but he eats fast food and shit constantly and barely takes care of himself in that sense. I have a very sedentary job but I watch what I eat most days (minus the binges) and do alot of walking and the occasional workout. I'm really gunna have to work hard. There is no way in hell I will let him win this. Wish me luck ladies!
Alright, I'm off. Hope everyone is doing great.
<3
So the weekend was ok. Had the rehearsal dinner Friday and did SPLENDID at the dinner. Had a salad with no dressing. Eric was staring at me the whole time but I ignored him and he never made any comments so that was good. I did, of course, have a few too many beers and went home and made a grilled cheese: 340 cals. Fuck. I did have a hour drunk dance party and excess fruit ninja on the Kinetc before the grilled cheese happened so I guess that's kinda good. If someone woulda been video taping Eric and I dancing around the living room to Kesha and Brittany Spears I so woulda posted it for you. hahaha
I woke up hungover on Saturday at 6:30am but forced myself to get dressed and go running. Running with a hang over is not fun. The blood pumping through my system really added to the migraine I already had and I thought I might puke/pass out/have my head explode by the time I returned. Either way, still glad I got my ass out of the streets for a 30 minute jog. From there I moved my remaining belongings from my moms to the apt and unpacked all day so I was pretty distracted and burning a tad of cals. Ended up eating some pasta with brussel sprouts for dinner. I was so exhausted but then at the last minute decided to go the bar with my gf, her sis and her dad at like 11 at night......and I feel asleep on the bar. SHIT. What a lame ass. They ended up having to leave because of me. How embarrassing......and on top of it my gf was all worried I was on drugs or something and asked me about it today. I can't blame her. She was with me through my heroin addiction and although she doesn't suspect me or ever throw it in my face, I understand why she would be concerned if one minute I'm laughing drinking a beer and the next I'm Ni Nights on a coaster. I apologized big time to her today. Luckily she is an awesome friend so all is good.
Sunday. Let's call that Dooms Day. Woke up at my gf's house hungover as shit and starving. I toasted a bagel and put regular butter on it. Sat and ate it while reading the paper until Eric picked me up. We then went to Walmart where I noticed a new flavor of Doritos and a delicious container of macaroni salad bought them both. I'm so addicted to Doritos it is bad. I cannot shop when I am hungry, hungover or high; it is bad news. I got home and continued to make bad choices. My lunch consisted of a veggie burger with pepper jack cheese, Doritos and BBQ chips, a hard boiled egg and a generous helping of mac salad. I purged the meal but still. Fat ass choices leads to a FAT ASS. Duh. Eric and I then played some more Kinetc and watched the movie 300. He had to go work for a few hours so he dropped me off at my moms so I could hang with my dog. QUE BINGE. God damn it. I cleaned her whole house for her top to bottom while she was at work but I was binging the whole time on mashed potatoes, mac n cheese and Reese's cereal. Later when I came back home to the apt I made myself a quesadilla. End result:
I woke up five pounds heavier this morning. Please shoot me. :'(
On a positive note, I asked Eric if he would start a weight loss competition with me. Just him and myself. We go until June 1st. Whomever looses the most gets a prize (still to be determined). I was thinking 30 dollars towards a new pair of pants lol. If anyone has any ideas feel free to suggest! I can honestly say I am not sure who is going to win. Eric's job is very physical but he eats fast food and shit constantly and barely takes care of himself in that sense. I have a very sedentary job but I watch what I eat most days (minus the binges) and do alot of walking and the occasional workout. I'm really gunna have to work hard. There is no way in hell I will let him win this. Wish me luck ladies!
Alright, I'm off. Hope everyone is doing great.
<3
2 comments:
I'm actually also in a competition currently haha, only it's with my mom and dad! We're doing it by percent of course, my dad would definitely win otherwise. He probably still will. When he sets his mind to losing weight he always succeeds. I didn't inherit that trait. We actually didn't discuss a prize. When I did the same with my roommates last summer the prize was a pair of lululemon shorts. Which technically I won and never received. Hahah, anyways, best of luck, I know you can beat him!!! -G
I want to have someone to have a weight loss competition with! You can definitely beat him though.
Doritos and cheese are my ultimate weaknesses. My college sell doritos and it takes everything not to gorge out on them. x
Post a Comment