Just a small manic session and I need to get this out.
As you know, when my dad comes into town for work it is an endless struggle of food and him trying to feed me. When he leaves, he leaves behind whatever food he didn't finish at the hotel. This time it is:
1. A gigantic tub of full fat Skippy peanut butter
2. A Family size box of generic frosted flakes (literally it says "sugar coated" corn flakes on the box)
3. About 7 packets of grits....mmm god I love grits
4. A can of Progressive soup, which is 100 cals, so that's "ok"
Really the peanut butter is fucking killing me. I know I should just throw it out. If fucking calls my name all day. Earlier I went and got a huge spoon and scooped out a gigantic glob of it. Smelled it. Then dump coffee grounds on it. FUCK. Close call but I made it thru. But the jar is still in the cabinet. Why can't i just throw out food. I always think "don't be wasteful, just gain control." But jesus - HI I'M BULIMIC. I waste food everyday. It really sucks when you can't understand your own mind.
As you know, when my dad comes into town for work it is an endless struggle of food and him trying to feed me. When he leaves, he leaves behind whatever food he didn't finish at the hotel. This time it is:
1. A gigantic tub of full fat Skippy peanut butter
2. A Family size box of generic frosted flakes (literally it says "sugar coated" corn flakes on the box)
3. About 7 packets of grits....mmm god I love grits
4. A can of Progressive soup, which is 100 cals, so that's "ok"
Really the peanut butter is fucking killing me. I know I should just throw it out. If fucking calls my name all day. Earlier I went and got a huge spoon and scooped out a gigantic glob of it. Smelled it. Then dump coffee grounds on it. FUCK. Close call but I made it thru. But the jar is still in the cabinet. Why can't i just throw out food. I always think "don't be wasteful, just gain control." But jesus - HI I'M BULIMIC. I waste food everyday. It really sucks when you can't understand your own mind.
1 comment:
Donate it to a food pantry or something. Idk if you can since its open. Or just ditch it. Seriously, you'll feel better when you do!
Post a Comment