Friday, May 18, 2012

For Gianna

I'm only posting for you.......

I hate everything. I'm fat and binging constantly. I have nothing good to report except my 5k is tomorrow and i have mastered the track. I can run a whole 3.1 without stopping.

We made tie dyed shirts. They came out nice for a first time try.

I'll post pics of me and my gf at the race.

Someone send someone to my apartment and rip the tequila and mac n cheese from my fat fists please.

Eric being on over nights is killing my waist line. I haven't binged like this since I lived alone at 18.

FUCK

<3

2 comments:

Gianna said...

God I love you. hahah seriously, saw the post title and had to smile. You're the best.

Feeling prepared for your 5k is amazing news! Focus on the good! I wish that I felt like that when I did my 5k last summer. Can't wait to see photos.

Funny that you asked me to post photos, I was thinking while I was at the gym today that I haven't posted any personal ones in foreverr. So I think I'll do that now maybe.

Thanks for being you (a.k.a. amazing!), -G

josie13 said...

Aww hon we have all been there, binges don't count if no one else knows right? It is awesome that you are doing a 5k you sould sign up for another one asap to keep yourself going! Although me saying that when the furthest I have walk is walking around walmart :-[ seriously I am feeling inspsired to work out because of you, thank you!

Post a Comment