Just letting you know I'm alive.
Things are ok.
Things are really horrible.
Ran a straight 3 miles on the 5k track last week. Proud
Binged last 48 hours. Shamed
I have 17 days to loose 15 pounds.
I fucking hate myself.
I'll be back when I'm worthy of all of you.
Loves <3
Things are ok.
Things are really horrible.
Ran a straight 3 miles on the 5k track last week. Proud
Binged last 48 hours. Shamed
I have 17 days to loose 15 pounds.
I fucking hate myself.
I'll be back when I'm worthy of all of you.
Loves <3
3 comments:
We all mess up its more important that after a mess you get yourself back to the grind. I ate frosting at work the other night, I didn't have any cake just tons and tons of frosting. So now I have to make up for that. Unfortunatly the cake is still here, ugh.
<3
You and I are both slacking on the posting and stuff. I miss hearing from you. Hope you're doing well. -G
Post a Comment