Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Yeah well I expected that........

The weekend was really fun. I actually stayed pretty close to my eating plan besides a few late night chips here or there but nothing of binge status. Maybe a few chips each night when someone else would whip the bag out but I remained in control. I did however drink like a fish and came back to find out I had gained 6 pounds. Fuck. My goal for this week is 7 pounds. I'm reeeaaalllly hoping that 6 is all water/bloat and I can shake it out in about 2 days. Fingers crxxsed.

I forgot my camera at home so I will upload the few pictures I took this weekend hopefully in the next post.

I'm really depressed today. I'm sad I gained so much. I'm pissed that I put 80 on my credit cared this weekend for camping food/drinks. I spent another like 70 in cash. I'm never gunna get ahead if I keep spending money like this. God I hate myself so much. Shit never changes, I never change. And then I throw these pity parties for myself. What a loser.......

I'm tired of bitching. Hope everyone had a good holiday.

<3

1 comment:

josie13 said...

Don't you just love how it is basically impossible to not spend money on a given day, even camping? I am sure your gain is mostly bloat from alcohol and will be gone soon. You can do it you have proven that!

Post a Comment