I'm back. Yay.
I have taken one bronk. I have drank one cup of coffee w almond milk. I have not drank enough water. I also ate without thinking and had 1 wheat ritz cracker. I wasn't even hungry. FAIL.
Despite my lack of fluids and bronkaid today "fasting" has been extremely easy. Thank god. I haven't even really had any hunger pains which I find very usual. Even on days when I pop several bronks and I'm high as I kite I still get them. Maybe it's a good Friday after all? I keep thinking about how I didn't go tanning yesterday. I have zero options for rides tonight again and with work piled on top of it I don't think walking to tan and get a haircut will fit into my agenda. Pissed. I have six months of work for a company to complete all by midnight tonight and if I have to walk to tan and such and walk back I wont be home till almost nine. Cutting it way too close with the deadline. UGHHHH. All I wanna do it freaking tan. My hair wont curl for the wedding without the haircut but I am not to disturbed by it cuz I hate weddings anyway and I don't even know these people. Screw the hair as long as I look thin and tan. But I guess I won't be having that either. Awesome. Not.
Been texting a girl friend while I'm posting this and my lack of a license got brought up. Now I'm all teary eyed and shit. So depressed. I guess I'm always depressed inside but sometimes the happiness shines through. Then I get reminded how much of a piece of shit my life is and Why Hello There Depression all over again. I don't even feel like blogging anymore.....just gunna stare at the wall until I have to clean the office.
I'll post later. I'm sure I'll need the chat when the hunger kicks in.
Lov ya's
I have taken one bronk. I have drank one cup of coffee w almond milk. I have not drank enough water. I also ate without thinking and had 1 wheat ritz cracker. I wasn't even hungry. FAIL.
Despite my lack of fluids and bronkaid today "fasting" has been extremely easy. Thank god. I haven't even really had any hunger pains which I find very usual. Even on days when I pop several bronks and I'm high as I kite I still get them. Maybe it's a good Friday after all? I keep thinking about how I didn't go tanning yesterday. I have zero options for rides tonight again and with work piled on top of it I don't think walking to tan and get a haircut will fit into my agenda. Pissed. I have six months of work for a company to complete all by midnight tonight and if I have to walk to tan and such and walk back I wont be home till almost nine. Cutting it way too close with the deadline. UGHHHH. All I wanna do it freaking tan. My hair wont curl for the wedding without the haircut but I am not to disturbed by it cuz I hate weddings anyway and I don't even know these people. Screw the hair as long as I look thin and tan. But I guess I won't be having that either. Awesome. Not.
Been texting a girl friend while I'm posting this and my lack of a license got brought up. Now I'm all teary eyed and shit. So depressed. I guess I'm always depressed inside but sometimes the happiness shines through. Then I get reminded how much of a piece of shit my life is and Why Hello There Depression all over again. I don't even feel like blogging anymore.....just gunna stare at the wall until I have to clean the office.
I'll post later. I'm sure I'll need the chat when the hunger kicks in.
Lov ya's
1 comment:
Hope you feel better later :( Depressive moods are awful..xx
Post a Comment