Monday, February 6, 2012

..........

Just a quick update.....I'm feeling really depressed today. I just wanna crawl under a rock and die.

Weekend went ok. Wedding was kinda fun......did freaking fantastic with my eating. Sunday was a complete nightmare of binging and purging at the family party. Gained three pounds on the scale this morning.

The wedding was ok. I guess at some point when Eric and I got back to the room I said some really mean stuff to him. I didn't even ask what I said. I imagine I went off on a rant about our shitty sex life. I don't really care anymore so that's why I didn't even ask him. I am curious but I don't feel like getting into a deep conversation about my feelings.

I really think it is time to end things with Eric. I am just not happy. I don't miss him when we are apart and when we are together I find myself more annoyed and turned off then anything else. Like I have said, our sex life is horrible. I just don't feel like putting in the effort any more. But I also know myself......and I know that although I feel this way I probably wont break up with him for at least some time longer. I just don't know what to do anymore. 

Too sad and blah to type anything more. I'll talk to you all tomorrow.

10 comments:

Kitty said...

If you really feel this way, then it does sound like it is time to finish it off..

btw I have now tried to unsubscribe - and resubscribe to your blog, lets hope it lets me see the updates now :)

take care of you love <3

Ell said...

Bingeing and purging makes me so volatile. It sends your brain chemistry into this up and down roller coaster ride. I learned that from wasted so now every time I purge for and extended period of time I tread very lightly. hope you start feeling like yourself soon.
with love,
Ell

Mich said...

I'm sorry things are crappy with Eric. You're right though--if you're not happy, maybe it's time to think about a change? If you're not happy in the relationship, then staying in that relationship might end up just bringing you down. I hope things work out well for you, whatever you decide to do.

...in response to your comment, I'm not sure what parsnips compare to. :/ They have a pretty unique flavour and because of that a lot of people don't like them.

xoxo

Run said...

I hope you are feeling much better now.

If you are not happy in the relationship, then it probably is best to end it. There isn't any point staying in something that isn't making you happy. You have to put you and what you want before everything else. xx

Depressed Skinny Mess. said...

If you aren't happy with Eric, then i think it's best to end things sooner than later :( You deserve to be happy! But if there is any doubt in your mind that things may work for you, then stick with it :) xx

Gianna said...

Ahh you're in a tough spot. When I was with my last boyfriend, I let our relationship continue probably about 3 months too long, I still cared a lot about him but the spark was gone. In the end I cheated on him with a very good mutual friend, the moment in my life I am least proud of. I have a lot of regrets about how that relationship ended, and although it has made me stronger, it was unnecessary pain for all parties involved. My bf and I tried to work past that and stayed together for about another 3 months that we shouldn't have, and when I finally ended it I broke down, I cried for a week, but I had never felt such relief in my life, and I haven't since. In the end the decision is yours, but I promise you that if it really is time to get out, having that weight off your shoulders is an amazing feeling. Best of luck to you, I hope that clarity comes to you and you can know whether to stay or go. I've got your back either way, even if it is just a cyber back, haha. Much love, -G

Gianna said...

also, keeping my eye out to see if what Kitty did works for her, I'm still not getting updates either I don't think

josie13 said...

Where did you go? You need to get back here so we can keep eachother on track.

Gianna said...

Wahh come back to us! haha. Hope everything is okay with you <3 -G

Leigh said...

Hi there,

Stumbled across your blog and just wanted to say, I've been there, I'm going through the same things myself, at least with my eating. Looking forward to following this blog :)

Post a Comment