Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'd like to introduce you to...........

Dumb Brunette's Blog. New to blogger and seems super awesome. Check her out! :) Plus I love the fact that she's a fellow brunette. Hell Yeah Girl!

In regards to her most recent post, i have decided I am going to make a shopping list. I completely forgot about V8 and was reminded by her post. I fucking love the shit. HOW COULD I STOP DRINKING IT??? Especially the Spicy hot kind.....mmm......I know the sodium in HORRIBLE and I already suck in that area but I have tried the low sodium kind and I have to choke it down. The regular i actualy enjoy to drink and satisfies me when I use it as a meal. What I am going to try from now on is half regular-half low sodium. Hopefully it will still be tasty but not going to blow me up like Violet from Willy Wonka's.

Now....I am going to make the list. I am super broke as always so I am going to *star anything I an actually going to buy. The rest is wishful thinking lol. I don't even know why i am posting my list but i feel very compelled to do so. Eric will take me shopping tonight or tomorrow. Once we move in together i will actually buy everything on this list because I will need it. If I buy it now it will go to waste why I continue to be a milk drinking, egg eating Ovo-Lacto Vegetarian asshole. OOOHHHH I can't wait to go straight Vegetarian again when we move in together!!!! Later Animal Products!!!!!!

1. West Soy Low Fat Soy Milk*
2. Almond Dream Unsweetened Almond Milk (omg how can u beat 30 cals per 8oz!!)
3. Soy Cream Cheese
4. Soy Singles Cheese Slices
5. Worthington Corned Beef Loaf
6. Worthington Smoked Turkey Roll
7. Ener-G Egg Replacement
8. "Beef" TVP
9. Vegannaise
10. Soy cottage cheese
11. Butter substitute
12. Nutritional Yeast
13. Bricks upon Bricks of Tofu*
14. Veggie Master "Fish" Steaks
15. WILD CARD - LOL

OOOOOOO making a food list makes me sooo excited!!! (Go figure) ;P

<3
14

4 comments:

Dumb Brunette said...

Aw you're so sweet. I totally do the same thing with my shopping lists. I would star the almond milk over the soy though. More calcium and less calories.

Its cool that you're going to go Vegan. I always wanted to, but I have this horrible addiction to cheese. Plus I think I already make my boyfriend's life complicated enough by being vegetarian. But maybe I should try it anyway. Do you know any good soy cheese brands? And what is the deal with nutritional yeast? I keep hearing about it. What does it do?

josie13 said...

I have an odd question for you that I hope you can answer for me, have you ever taken the bronkaid and drank? I have to go on a wine trip and I am wondering if I can handle both? Let me know what you think, thanks!

Run said...

I like your shopping list! It looks a little like mine tends to look. :)
V8! That is something I have not had in... Ages! Oh gosh. xx

Gianna said...

I can't say I have ever eaten anything on that list ahhaa. Have fun shopping <3 -G

Post a Comment