Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Weight Maintenace - OK, Drunk Mother - NOT OK. Merry Xmas Round One.

Soooo........I guess I somewhat survived the weekend witht the two xmas parties. I started off at 141.2 on Friday morning and as of this morning I am 141.8. I didn't engorge myself like a mad women at the parties like I usually do but I def didn't do as great as I wanted to either. And I won't lie....I did do a mini binge Sunday night on some chips and sour cream with my sister and her boyfriend. Obviously, I BPed them with a Spriet Zero. All and all - yeah, I wanted to be in the 130's.....but I guess I am satisfied that I didn't really gain too much over the weekend. I was gunna fast all week but I thought "Why?" I have three parties this weekend and any progress I made would have just been ruined and made me super depressed anyhow. I'm just gunna try and skimp through the three meals and if Iwake up 141 next Monday I guess I will be okay with that, and then start the fasting process all over again. I still have hopes for 130 by February. Hopefully 120 by summer......but let's not jump the gun.

Christmas with my mom was a complete disaster otherwise. For someone who didn't want booze at the party she ended up buying one of those large bottles of wine (not the jug but not the 750ml - the Liter) and drank the whole thing without barely eating. She got so watsed and made a complete fool outta herself in front of Eric and my sister's new boyfriend. I was SHOCKED. My mom doesn't even drink. I have NEVER seen my mother drunk. It was horrible. My sister cried and hid in my bedroom with her bf all night. I sent the rest of the family home including Eric and spent the remainder of the night between my mom's room, the bathroom and the living room couch taking care of her. On top of it, my dog must have gotten a hold of something and she ended up getting sick too. I cleaned up non stop puke from my dog and my mother all night. It's probably a good thing I'm a bulimic because other wise I don't think a normal person could handle that much vomit. At some point I even had to restrain my mother because she was getting kinda violent with me. Needless to say she woke up with a mad hangover, a sore wrist and a bruised back. OH WELL. After my mom called me a mean bitch I was kinda at my wits end. Merry freaking Christmas to me. HO HO HO. If it wasn't for that bottle of tequila in my sock drawer to sip on I probably woulda lost it.

**Yeah, I keep tequila in my sock drawer, OK. I know I have issues but then.....isn't that why I'm a Blogger??**

I am feeling really fat and depressed today. My dad is also in town from FL which means I will be having the undying fight of telling him I DO NOT want lunch at work. Whenever he is in he constatntly tries to force feed me. I know he cares but I'm really tired of it. I brought a mini tupperwear dish of spinch today......I'm hoping that will convince him that I have enough lunch for the day....most likely not though : /

Well Ladies I have a shit ton of corporate Christmas cards to get out. I will try my best to check back tomorrow.

<3

3 comments:

Kitty said...

ugg.. I hope everything went ok with your mom and everything..

- and I must say I am really frustrated.. I don't get any of your blog updates on my dash.. I have some problems with other blogs too. So I think I should just bookmark all the blogs I like to read and just check them as often as I can..

<3

Gianna said...

I also don't think I get your updates, WHATS WITH THAT. I feel out of the loop now, fuck you Blogger. Glad I happened to check your blog anyway!

Hope everything with the fam works out, and about having issues, aren't we all just a little fucked up? Good thing I'm not the only one. -G

Peridot (G+P) said...

You've never seen your Mum drunk before?

. . . Wow, just blew my mind!

OMFG she accidentally a litre of wine? That shit should NOT come in litre bottles! Just NOT!

*Hugs you all*

I tell all the customers to go for XXX ham because it's 100% meat, or XXY ham because it comes from free-farmed pigs and "happy pigs die tasty". You'd be surprised how many people still go for the 67%meat budget crap!

Thank you for the lovely comment on the last post about Grandpa *Huggles*

As per your instructions I am now off to play my heart out on the recorder. . . with an Internet metronome (If I can find one) and learn me some SCALES! (Look out, we have a badass over here!)

Love you, I hope you're well and had a good New Years.

xoxoxoxo

Post a Comment