Hey dears. Just a quick update before the work day ends.
Last night was a food success for the most part. Hug out with my friend Jaclyn and was forced to eat some french fries and a sandwich. Luckily I woke up still down. 140.8. If I keep it up I will hopefully be 137 by Saturday morning. Man that would be great. Only to be followed by the horrific pig fest that is my mom's christmas brunch. I must be strong I must be strong I must be........
Today I have eaten an egg sandwich.....because Jaclyn made me. I was upstairs getting ready for court (she was giving me a ride today) and she comes in the door way with an already made egg sandwich on a paper plate. "I buttered the bread for you sweetie. YUM YUM." WTFthanksalotIdidnotaskforafuckingeggsandwich. God I love that girl to pieces and I know I have blogged about her before but her constantly force feeding me is really getting to me. She eats like a shit ton everyday and is still a size 3. I have tried telling her that she is destroying me and she just says "tough shit you're eating." And I can't lie to her because she sees right through me (when usually I am a FABULOUS lier) and one the days when we spend a bunch of hours together obviously I can't lie because I have been with her all day. Ugh. I know she just cares but I wish she wouldn't in the eating area. Everyone else around me has either just stopped caring or just deals because they know I will never change. Why can't she just do the same????? I guess that's why she's called a good friend tho. Ho Hum........
Well I took two Bronks and am not feeling them........damnit. I build tolerances up so much. I want to take more laxatives but I am going x-mas shopping with Eric in about twenty minutes. I'm afraid they will back fire in a store.......not too sure I wanna risk that. Yet I haven't exactly ruled it out yet. I need 139 tomorrow.....even it it's 139.9......I just wanna see it. SO BAD.
Wish me luck and I love you ladies.
<3
Last night was a food success for the most part. Hug out with my friend Jaclyn and was forced to eat some french fries and a sandwich. Luckily I woke up still down. 140.8. If I keep it up I will hopefully be 137 by Saturday morning. Man that would be great. Only to be followed by the horrific pig fest that is my mom's christmas brunch. I must be strong I must be strong I must be........
Today I have eaten an egg sandwich.....because Jaclyn made me. I was upstairs getting ready for court (she was giving me a ride today) and she comes in the door way with an already made egg sandwich on a paper plate. "I buttered the bread for you sweetie. YUM YUM." WTFthanksalotIdidnotaskforafuckingeggsandwich. God I love that girl to pieces and I know I have blogged about her before but her constantly force feeding me is really getting to me. She eats like a shit ton everyday and is still a size 3. I have tried telling her that she is destroying me and she just says "tough shit you're eating." And I can't lie to her because she sees right through me (when usually I am a FABULOUS lier) and one the days when we spend a bunch of hours together obviously I can't lie because I have been with her all day. Ugh. I know she just cares but I wish she wouldn't in the eating area. Everyone else around me has either just stopped caring or just deals because they know I will never change. Why can't she just do the same????? I guess that's why she's called a good friend tho. Ho Hum........
Well I took two Bronks and am not feeling them........damnit. I build tolerances up so much. I want to take more laxatives but I am going x-mas shopping with Eric in about twenty minutes. I'm afraid they will back fire in a store.......not too sure I wanna risk that. Yet I haven't exactly ruled it out yet. I need 139 tomorrow.....even it it's 139.9......I just wanna see it. SO BAD.
Wish me luck and I love you ladies.
<3
1 comment:
Be careful with laxatives. They can do nasty things to your body if you use them too much.
And we weigh almost the same today! I was 140.5. Although my scale only gives me 1/2 pound increments, so it could have been more or less than that.
Post a Comment