Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A WEEK? Holy crap I'm so sorry!!

.......They just might save your life one day.
 Hey ladies!!! Been missing you!! Work has been nuts but I should have been blogging at home, shame on me!! First I will answer the questions/comments from last time:

Dumb Brunette - Yeah you are sooo right. 30 to 60 cals less in almond milk than soy. Dually noted! Thanks for the reminder!! Giving up cheese has always been the hardest part for me to. I suppose I shouldn't say "vegan" because there is no way in hell I would ever give up my shoes, but right now I am ovo-lacto vegetarian and I would like to go staright vegetarian. Good soy cheese brands?? Ha. I have yet to find one that is even comparable. Nutritional yeast is an additive to a lot of receipes that have cheese. I have never used it before but have always wanted to buy it because it is supposed to give a cheese-like taste to food you sprinkle it on, etc. If I try some I will def let ya know!!

Jose13 - SO SORRY this is so late, but yes I have drank booze (beer, wine and hard liquor) and used the Bronkaid and have had no problems but everyone is diffrent so still BE CAREFUL. And I HIGHLY suggest not drinking anything with redbull while you are on it. Heart attack is not needed. :)

Okay so to update you......I have no clue what my weight is. I am guessing 143 but cannot guarantee for sure. I feel like such a fat whale everyday but WHO IS THAT TO BLAME??? This idiot right here. I have my dad coming in from Florida in nine days and I NEED THAT SHOCKED COMMENT. I need it. I want it soo bad. "WOW sweetie, you look like you lost MORE weight." (Insert sad dad face) So basically I am going on an extreme fast and pill binge until monday. Currently I am on two bronkaid and feel amazing and am waiting for my laxatives to kick in.....yes, I caved and bought some. I don't plan on getting back on the permanently but I def need to have them to hit the goal by Monday, which is 135. PRAY FOR ME ladies!!! I am feeling AMAZZZZING on the Bronkaids right now and I have drank a whole pot of coffee to myself. I bet you when I look at the clock after this post it will have taken me all but 7 minutes to type it because I am seriously cracked out right now, but in a FANTASTIC way. LOL. Yay.

I have never gotten around to buying anything on the last grocery list I posted. I have still not managed to get a ride to Whole Foods and Christmas is screwing me with money anyways so I will just hope for the best come January. I need to just get through this damn holiday. You all know how I feel about it, lol. I am freaking out a smidge about this weekend and I am sure once it gets closer I will be going postal. I have TWO family dinners this weekend and THREE Christmas weekend. Jesus fucking Christ people. Luckily this weekend is my mom and my mom's sister so I can get buy with not eating shit and not catching too much drama about it. My main problem will just be staying strong through the whole thing. I plan on eating Bronks all day and praying that gets me to not munch on shit. And due to a HUGE blow out fight between my mother and I last weekend there will be no booze at my mom's house for the party so the Christmas buzz induced munching shall not commence. I am still sad there will be no wine though. She is such a lame ass I swear to god. I am not even going to tell ya'll that story because it soo long and completely fucking retarded. My mother is impossible to explain until you meet her.....and then even still her thought process and actions rarely make sense. 2 + 2 = 46 in her world. Eyyyyyy.

So due to the fact that I am the only veggie in the family I am usually responsible for making one to two veggies dishes because they are basically my meals. I am making sauteed asparagus with mushrooms and yellow squash. Usually I try to make some sort of casserole, but casserole always have a ton of butter and bread crumbs and shit so I am trying to make mine as healthy as possible. I'm going to steam everything and them lightly toss it in fat free butter with garlic, low sodium salt and black pepper. How does that sound? Suitable for Christmas??

Well lovlies I have a ton-o-blogs to catch up on and some work to wrap up also. I will post my weight tomorrow and let you know how fasting this evening goes!!

<3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not feeling to great about my body either; and can only blame myself too! Good luck losing the weight. We both just have to stick to our goals.

Dumb Brunette said...

Ok I posted this once but I don't think it worked so I'm saying it again. I got your comment but I'm not posting it because you put your phone number in there and I don't want random people who read my blog trying to blow up your phone. Unfortunately I don't give out my number online, so I won't be texting you. However, you can e-mail me anytime you want at dumbbrunette89 AT gmail DOT com.

Dumb Brunette said...

Oh also I wanted to say I totally feel you on the mom thing. My mom can be totally crazy. BUT she is still my mom and I still love her. And good luck with Christmas eating. I'm going to keep you in mind next time someone hands me Christmas cookies or something lol. I'll remember how determined you are, and try and be just as determined.

Post a Comment