I have done fantastic this while week fasting. Consuming like 300 cals a day. Last night I went for a 2.5 mile jog and did some sit ups and what not at home. This morning I weighed in 1.2 pounds fatter than yesterday.
WHYYYYYYYYY?????????????
What makes me even more disappointed is I'm doing this with my other Mia friend and shes been eating everyday (she started Atkins again) and not working out and shes lower than me. She even binged this week! Do not get me wrong....I am VERY happy for her success. I love her to death and her success only motivates me more, but I am simply baffled.
I'm guessing it's because she has a high protein diet and I'm not eating much of anything? I know that's what science would say, but I have a hard time accepting it. BLAST........
Last night I did not drink! Day one. Eric and I don't have much for plans this weekend but i am FLAT broke and am going to try my best not to drink this weekend. Maybe a beer or two but not the usual word slurring drunk fest I usually am Friday to Sunday. Wish me luck!
Today's plan is water water water, bronks, laxis and 300 cals between food and beverage. Lunch will be half a cucumber (30 cals) and I'm hoping to skip dinner. Eric and I are going straight to my mom's after I get home to get some of my mail and such and I plan on running when we get back. I have a slew of frozen veg so if need be all nibble on that before bed. Love me some broccoli. Then the ZzzQuil and Unisom cocktail.
WHYYYYYYYYY?????????????
What makes me even more disappointed is I'm doing this with my other Mia friend and shes been eating everyday (she started Atkins again) and not working out and shes lower than me. She even binged this week! Do not get me wrong....I am VERY happy for her success. I love her to death and her success only motivates me more, but I am simply baffled.
I'm guessing it's because she has a high protein diet and I'm not eating much of anything? I know that's what science would say, but I have a hard time accepting it. BLAST........
Last night I did not drink! Day one. Eric and I don't have much for plans this weekend but i am FLAT broke and am going to try my best not to drink this weekend. Maybe a beer or two but not the usual word slurring drunk fest I usually am Friday to Sunday. Wish me luck!
Today's plan is water water water, bronks, laxis and 300 cals between food and beverage. Lunch will be half a cucumber (30 cals) and I'm hoping to skip dinner. Eric and I are going straight to my mom's after I get home to get some of my mail and such and I plan on running when we get back. I have a slew of frozen veg so if need be all nibble on that before bed. Love me some broccoli. Then the ZzzQuil and Unisom cocktail.
Pretty much feel like that girl on the left. Fat. Ugly. Disgusting.
Have a swell day ladies <3

No comments:
Post a Comment