yep.....just in case you were curious.
Water, laxative, bronk day...again. Woke up and did an 45 minute workout that consisted of glutes, arms, back and abs. Basically found 5 to 15 min videos of each area on youtube and threw them together. I have like 30 in my que and just pick whatever I want to get done for the day and go from there. After work I plan on tanning (got my new lotion today YAY), doing cardio and hopefully surviving through a 15 minute pilates abs video. Cardio and abs are my biggest goals for now. I am also extremely sick of my flat pancake ass but I am hoping doing glutes once or twice a week is sufficient since I'm running. Okay well it hasn't even been a week until tomorrow, lol, but so far I ran:
Thursday 8/23: 2.0 miles
Saturday 8/25: 3.6 miles
Monday: 8/27: 2.0 miles
Damn......typing it out I'm realizing I have been sucking......need to step it up. Today I will do two miles. It's hard to get in more than that done daily during the week because I don't get home until 7pm and by the time I am done running, doing strength and showering it's like 8:45pm and I still have to get my clothes etc for work ready and let the dog out and do a little clean up, blah blah. I like to be in bed by 10pm now that I'm getting back on a schedule. It is still needing some tweeks but I'm getting there. :) Pretty happy to finally be able to say that.
Today's lunch is a medium sized cucumber....about 50 cals. Dinner.....not too sure yet. Some vegetable if anything. Still very confused why my weight is so high after I haven't been binging and I've been adding in workouts......any ideas ladies? I thought for sure with me not drinking too I'd see major results. Nope. :(
Well I'm off to watch some food/weight/diet/fat/somethingorother show per usual.
Loves <3
Water, laxative, bronk day...again. Woke up and did an 45 minute workout that consisted of glutes, arms, back and abs. Basically found 5 to 15 min videos of each area on youtube and threw them together. I have like 30 in my que and just pick whatever I want to get done for the day and go from there. After work I plan on tanning (got my new lotion today YAY), doing cardio and hopefully surviving through a 15 minute pilates abs video. Cardio and abs are my biggest goals for now. I am also extremely sick of my flat pancake ass but I am hoping doing glutes once or twice a week is sufficient since I'm running. Okay well it hasn't even been a week until tomorrow, lol, but so far I ran:
Thursday 8/23: 2.0 miles
Saturday 8/25: 3.6 miles
Monday: 8/27: 2.0 miles
Damn......typing it out I'm realizing I have been sucking......need to step it up. Today I will do two miles. It's hard to get in more than that done daily during the week because I don't get home until 7pm and by the time I am done running, doing strength and showering it's like 8:45pm and I still have to get my clothes etc for work ready and let the dog out and do a little clean up, blah blah. I like to be in bed by 10pm now that I'm getting back on a schedule. It is still needing some tweeks but I'm getting there. :) Pretty happy to finally be able to say that.
Today's lunch is a medium sized cucumber....about 50 cals. Dinner.....not too sure yet. Some vegetable if anything. Still very confused why my weight is so high after I haven't been binging and I've been adding in workouts......any ideas ladies? I thought for sure with me not drinking too I'd see major results. Nope. :(
Well I'm off to watch some food/weight/diet/fat/somethingorother show per usual.
Loves <3



1 comment:
It's annoying but I'll say it again: FUCK laxatives. Your body is most likely retaining massive amounts of water because you're constantly dehydrated. If you're into the booty (and who isn't...) try doing the elliptical on a moderate resistance and incline but fast speed. it ends up being like 900 cals an hour and your ass just gets higher and higher hahaha
Post a Comment