THIS TO ME:
For the past week I have fasted and worked out daily I was extremely proud because I have never been this strict on myself since HS and actually been ABLE to stick with it. Feeling great this morning, I walk into the bathroom and weigh....
WTF I GAINED SIX POUNDS????? And please god don't tell me it's muscle bc there is no way in hell I would have gained 6 pounds of muscle that fast.
Like seriously......I don't look or feel bloated, my jeans have been seeming not so tight as before and I'm starting to see my hip bones again so whyyyyyyyyyyy is the scale reflecting something I would usually see after a huge binge session?
I'm so frustrated and sad and mad I just wanna scream and rip my hair out. Go figure, even when I work hard and stick to my plan I STILL FAIL.
I wish I could just crawl under a rock.
Hope all you ladies are having great success, unlike me.
Loves You
<3
For the past week I have fasted and worked out daily I was extremely proud because I have never been this strict on myself since HS and actually been ABLE to stick with it. Feeling great this morning, I walk into the bathroom and weigh....
WTF I GAINED SIX POUNDS????? And please god don't tell me it's muscle bc there is no way in hell I would have gained 6 pounds of muscle that fast.
Like seriously......I don't look or feel bloated, my jeans have been seeming not so tight as before and I'm starting to see my hip bones again so whyyyyyyyyyyy is the scale reflecting something I would usually see after a huge binge session?
I'm so frustrated and sad and mad I just wanna scream and rip my hair out. Go figure, even when I work hard and stick to my plan I STILL FAIL.
I wish I could just crawl under a rock.
Hope all you ladies are having great success, unlike me.
Loves You
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment