Just a quick update, I'm super slammed at work and haven't had a chance to blog at home.
My weight is still super high. I keep nightime binging outta control. I don't know how to stop this and I am freaking out. My dad's in town and i definately didn't get the "Wow" factor like I wanted.
FML.
I have soo much more to say! Hopefully I can log on later.
Love and miss you all and I promise I will check up on blogs soon!!
My weight is still super high. I keep nightime binging outta control. I don't know how to stop this and I am freaking out. My dad's in town and i definately didn't get the "Wow" factor like I wanted.
FML.
I have soo much more to say! Hopefully I can log on later.
Love and miss you all and I promise I will check up on blogs soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment