Friday, January 6, 2012

You know what REALLY grinds my gears?????

Ok, sorry, I know I just posted but I gotta bitch for a second.

My office...let me try to explain this. The building in shaped like a circle so all the suites run along the outside of the circle. Every suites front entrance way is made of glass. So basically I and whoever else works on my floor can see anyone who leaves their suite as well as each suites reception area aka where I am. Awesome. I REALLY love it when I'm eating lunch and people walk by and just fucking STARE at me. Way to make me feel even more hippo. (Don't worry I'm not eating right now, just stating fact.) Anyways, my point for this post: constantly seeing lunch delivered. I swear it makes me so mad. Everyday I get to see pizza and deli and Chinese and Mexican food delivered to other office suites. It makes me wanna scream 1. because I know who works in each suite and everyone is a fucking lard ass and shouldn't be eating that shit and 2. because I am jealous of their food. Jealous of the fact that people can just eat and not obsess or care and be happy and enjoy a god damn fucking meal. GRRRRRRR!! The only time I can eat and not give a shit is if I'm high as a kite. Which happens seldom, so yeah.  I mean FUCK. Two suites down is a physical therapy place. PHYSICAL THERAPY. Ya know, health and wellness. Every person in that place besides the two doctors are fucking whales. I see the nurses get fast food EVERYDAY and it makes me sick. Excuse me ladies but I can see you 7 rolls through your scrubs.....maybe you need to increase the shirt size a bit. And GOD - how much money is that on shit food every month?? You figure at the least it's 5 to 7 dollars a day, times 30 days, that's $150 to $210 dollars a month JUST ON LUNCH ALONE. I don't even spend that much money on groceries for the whole month and I could easily make three meals a day. And I mean normal meals, not ED meals. I just don't get some people. GOD AMERICANS ARE SUCH FAT SLOBS. I know this because I am one of them!

Vent Complete...back to Thinspo.

<3

2 comments:

zette said...

hey lady. pills are three green tea fat burners (just green tea&caffeine basically), two raw multivitamins, two ibuprofen, one hydroxycut, one l-lysine.
xoxo
zette

Peridot (G+P) said...

Lol, I understand this so much!

After living on a skin-tight budget for the last 7 years I have absolutely no comprehension of people who can blithely waste 1/4 of their paychecks on CRAP food. How can they do that to their wallets and their bodies? I just don't understand it!

I will most DEFINITELY do more tattoo photos when I get my next lot of ink done. I'm thinking of starting a sleeve on my left arm and getting the Sliver symbol on the left forearm, on the wide bit of muscle after the elbow. (Yes, I have muscled forearms. How feminine -.-;)

Do you have any goals or general aims for the year? I can't remember if you joined us on the bandwagon XD *Goes to check*

Oooh I so have to watch Starving Secrets. Errm TV on YouTube has just started uploading Flab Fighters. It's so inspirational! They also have the SSvSS Kids series. Some of those kids already have EDs, they just don't know it!

Lots of love to you <3

Post a Comment