I am sooooo not in the mood to work today and I have so much shot to do. So here i am on Blogger. : P
Last night went ok. Eric took me to Olive Garden and I remained vegan the whole meal. Salad w no croutons, no cheese and no dressing. Had balsamic vinegar on the salad. A water. Presto! It was hard but i left feeling proud and accomplished. Yay. I did not get my sit ups in as expected. I did have some lame (as always) sex with the bf and maybe burned 10 calories. Ugh. I was drinking wine last night and almost just blurted out "our sex is gay and lame and i could care less for it." But I didn't PHHEWWWW. The little voice that RARELY is around when i need it kicked in and said "These are things you should not discuss drunk or immediately after you just had sex." I believe the little voice is right. I still need to figure out how to tell him though. Suggestions?? I have never had to deal with this before.
Weight is down a bit. Still too high to post. I have had my usual cup of coffee and gallon of water. Did 100 sit ups this morning. I did take a few bites of the wheat pasta my sister dropped of yesterday. I felt like shit afterwards and went and puked. I know some pasta has eggs in it so I am hoping that kind didn't. Either way...meh, too late now. It's snowing like a botch here today. My evening plan was supposed to include tanning but if it's still blizzarding i may not go. Basically playing that one by ear. Otherwise my night will consist of laundry and hopefully a workout. I don;t understand why my fat reflection isn't enough to get my fat ass in gear. I'm one of those typical people that sits around and bitches but does nothing about it. Yay me.........
Well I guess I should do some more work.......lame....I'd rather be watching youtube videos. : /
<3
Last night went ok. Eric took me to Olive Garden and I remained vegan the whole meal. Salad w no croutons, no cheese and no dressing. Had balsamic vinegar on the salad. A water. Presto! It was hard but i left feeling proud and accomplished. Yay. I did not get my sit ups in as expected. I did have some lame (as always) sex with the bf and maybe burned 10 calories. Ugh. I was drinking wine last night and almost just blurted out "our sex is gay and lame and i could care less for it." But I didn't PHHEWWWW. The little voice that RARELY is around when i need it kicked in and said "These are things you should not discuss drunk or immediately after you just had sex." I believe the little voice is right. I still need to figure out how to tell him though. Suggestions?? I have never had to deal with this before.
Weight is down a bit. Still too high to post. I have had my usual cup of coffee and gallon of water. Did 100 sit ups this morning. I did take a few bites of the wheat pasta my sister dropped of yesterday. I felt like shit afterwards and went and puked. I know some pasta has eggs in it so I am hoping that kind didn't. Either way...meh, too late now. It's snowing like a botch here today. My evening plan was supposed to include tanning but if it's still blizzarding i may not go. Basically playing that one by ear. Otherwise my night will consist of laundry and hopefully a workout. I don;t understand why my fat reflection isn't enough to get my fat ass in gear. I'm one of those typical people that sits around and bitches but does nothing about it. Yay me.........
Well I guess I should do some more work.......lame....I'd rather be watching youtube videos. : /
<3
1 comment:
meh... im so sick of us having to deal with what they feel when we are the ones having to take part of the bad sex... having an argue with hubby abt it as we speak,... (on msn) ...
<3
Post a Comment