Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ugh

Hey ladies. Tax Season has been brutal. I have been working major hours and haven't had a second to blog at work. I shouldn't even be blogging now but I wanted to check in. :)

I am sorry I am so far behind on everyone's blogs but I promise I will do my best to read them all and comment over the weekend.

My weight is getting lower than it was......but not still at the point of checking off another box. My dad is in town and usually that brings me to food hell but I think he is finally getting the hint that I don't want or need to eat breakfast and/or lunch at the office everyday. THANK GOD. I am hoping to be 135 by next Wednesday. And it's totally possible. My food intake has been good. Salt increase low, but I still have fat face. I don't know what else could be causing this. Does anyone know of a certain food or drink that may cause this? I don't really drink diet pop anymore and I made the switch back to Almond milk. I eat lots of veggies and maybe a tad too much bread. Rarely I eat fast food since it's all meat products but that occasional piece of pizza on the weekends happen. My weakness is cheese but I haven't had any in the house for a week. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??

Things with Eric are....meh. I'm thinking about leaving him. I don't know if it's my depression, the cold weather, a combo of both or just that I am no longer having the desire to be with him, or anyone for that matter. I barely have sex with him, don't really cared to be touched by anyone other than a SIMPLE hug. No bear hugs please. I'm not really sure what to do. I just know I will not be making an impulse move. Any suggestions?

I love you all and once again sorry for being absent. I promise to keep checking in and when things slow down I'll be back (hopefully next week Wednesdayish....)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment