I dont know what the FFFFFF is going on but I am so fed up. Some blogs I follow I can post comments on...other's the just disappear after I hit "submit." I have gone into Blogger help as well and nothing they suggest is working. Any suggestions??
Skeleton Strong & Peridot........your blogs are two of the few that I am having issues with. Have my comments been appearing? I am sad that I cannot see them :(
Skeleton Strong & Peridot........your blogs are two of the few that I am having issues with. Have my comments been appearing? I am sad that I cannot see them :(
1 comment:
I can't really help but the same happened to me and it seems a lot of people have had this problem, in the end when I started using Google Chrome the problem disappeared however this could just be a coincidence so sorry to not be much help <3 xxx
Post a Comment