Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Last night was a success......but the scale definately hates me. :(

Before I begin I would like to reply to some people since my Blogger still is fucking up.

Slimarific - In regards to your post today: Congrats on the waiting list and the grant!! Most people would just be pissed about not getting the job (myself lol) so it's nice to see someone pull a positive from a negative. I'm glad the money will help you out. Maybe if you do some more searching you can find some more :)

Peridot - HAHAHAH I fucking love you. Your comment to my last post yesterday really put a smile on my face. I love how you called me a pizza slut.  Some might be offended by this but I most certainly am not. Cheers to you. :) I feel we are very similar in life outside of the Internet. And eww about your Pizza Hut experience. Double fail there. I will def keep that in mind every time I see that damn red hat looking symbol of theres.

To continue.......so last night I get home and immediately weigh : 147.2 WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!? In a fit of rage and borderline cry fest I changed into workout clothes and hit the streets. Ran / walked two miles. I did push myself as hard as I possibly could so I like to think I ran more than I walked. With me quitting smoking I have been hacking up a lot of gross shit and running seems to loosen that even more so running has been EXTREMELY painful in my lungs. Like pain I never experienced before. God I can only imagine what a heart attack feels like. Yuck. After my run I kept my sweaty clothes on and did some strength. 100 ab exercises, 150 on each legs and 75 per arm. My arms are incredibly weak so you will notice I always have the least reps in that area. After that I cleaned my entire room. Laundry, vacuumed, dusted etc. I was too tired to calculate the estimated calories burned. Still not really caring about it as long as I worked out. Ended the night eating 3/4 cup potato salad, puked it up and went to bed by 10:30. I totally blowed off my AA meeting but whatthefuckever. It's not like I'm getting my license back anytime soon (3+ years) and that's the whole point why I go so egh. And let's face it.....if I went there was no way in hell I woulda got my lazy tired fat ass to do some exercise. I will shoot for better next Tuesday.

I woke up this morning and weighed 145.2. UGGGHHHH. So not happy. If I'm not 140 by Monday I'm doing something crazy. Just haven't decided what yet. I'm open for suggestions.

God DAMN. My mini heater under my desk just went out. Probably over heated. Now I get to sit here and shiver because my boss likes to keep the heat setting on "Antarctica." Blast his fucking high blood pressure.

So far I have eaten nothing. Probably will take a Bronk soon cuz despite seeing my disgusting scale number I feel food weak. I had a Diet Sunkist for breakfast.....yeah I know I know.....diet pop makes us fat. But in my opinion is was a better choice then my usual morning toast. : / I brought two pears and a can of reduce sodium kidney beans. The calorie content is horrific but I need more Fiber....if you get what I'm saying. I stopped abusing laxatives a few months ago and have still not fully recovered. So beans it is.

Dennis is supposed to come over today.....meh. Not even excited about it for some reason. I am getting irritated because he is making a lot of suggestions (things I wont even put on here) for things he wants us to do sexually with out showing me the $$$. Bastard. I need to just talk with him yet AGAIN about this but I hate doing it in person. Awkward for sure. This is so beneath my standards. Serves me right getting involved in "business" with a long term family friend.

Well my fat ass is off. I'll probably post later out of boredom. I love all you bitches. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment