Thank you everyone for your nice comments on my last two posts. I am sorry I never got around to making the meal plan and posting it. Caring for Eric was kinda a full time job.....but I guess I am making excuses for myself yet again. I did manage to take his dog for a 45 minutes walk on Sunday because I was going simply batty stuck in that house all weekend with such nice weather. I guess we are having out "Indian Summer" as they call it. Last few weird weeks of warmth before the snow storms begin. YUCK.
I have extremely depressing news to report. This is why I haven't blogged in the past two days. I am SO FAT it is not funny. Staying with Eric over the weekend totally fucked my weight up and now everyday I have been in crazy binge mode. I WAS DOING SO FUCKING WELL for a minute. God Damn. I don't even want to tell you guys my weight but I know it will shame me enough to get back on track.
151.
Yep. I'm a fat fucking pathetic piece of shit.
I have to run but promise to catch up on all your blogs and post more tomorrow.
I have extremely depressing news to report. This is why I haven't blogged in the past two days. I am SO FAT it is not funny. Staying with Eric over the weekend totally fucked my weight up and now everyday I have been in crazy binge mode. I WAS DOING SO FUCKING WELL for a minute. God Damn. I don't even want to tell you guys my weight but I know it will shame me enough to get back on track.
151.
Yep. I'm a fat fucking pathetic piece of shit.
I have to run but promise to catch up on all your blogs and post more tomorrow.
1 comment:
You should be a tad kinder to your self.. If you ever get as fat as I am THEN you can start hating your self..
<3
Post a Comment