Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So bored.....and semi worried.....and a whore.

I am soooo fucking bored at work. I can't wait until tax season hits and shit starts picking up around here.  Don't get me wrong......its great sitting on my fat ass facebooking, blogging and watching movies all day but boredom leads to thinking about food. Which fucking sucks.

So far I have eaten one pear and 8oz of kidney beans. I took a Bronkaid and nothing. My tolerance is starting to rise and I need to start uping my dosages. I only have like 16 left. I really need to order some on Amazon. I am just too broke to buy them. Okay so I have 200 dollars that Dennis gave me but I SWORE to myself that any of his money I received was to use towards my credit card debt only. I'm not cheating on my boyfriend to by stupid shit. I'm doing it to get my life on track so maybe I can ACTUALLY HAVE A GOOD ONE. I know - my reasoning is garbage and totally off whack.

Eric had his surgery today at 1pm. It is now 4pm. It's a 20 minute procedure. I am sure he is all fucked up on the drugs that knocked him out but god damn. I thought I would have heard from him by now. It sucks that I have only met his family a few times so I didn't get a call from his mom or anything. We aren't on that level yet. I'm sure he is just fine but shit happens ya know? Anesthesia can kill a person! I worry about the chemicals more than the actual surgery itself. But who am I to say anything??? I have plans to fuck another man the day of my wonderful boyfriends surgery. I should be shot in the fucking head. Any takers?

The only reason I hope Dennis comes by tonight is so I don't eat.....at least it gives me an extra hour or two of forced control. I don't even want the sex. As soon as he leaves who knows what will happen. The guilt inside me is terrible. I can't believe I am doing this to Eric. And the money isn't even good. But I'm so desperate. I don't know what to do. I wonder if Dennis feels guilty for cheating on his wife? I might just ask him tonight. I imagine he will say no.....he just seems like that type of guy. I know no one that reads this gives a shit....but technically this is my blog/journal so.....yeah. I continue.....I don't know how to bring this money thing up. It shames me enough that I'm even doing this. That my life has come to this. Jesus Christ my parents didn't raise me to be such a fuck up.

Egh......he's texting me right now.....and so is Eric. Eric is fine thank god. And I'm a huge closet whore.

FML

2 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

I wasn't calling you a Pizza Slut! It's the local nickname for Pizza Hut, since all the chucks who work there were about an inch of makeup >.<

Dear gods raise your asking price. If the money's not worth it, don't bother. Lol, it's a business transaction, right?

I hope Eric heals up without complications <3

Run said...

I hope Eric heals well. :)

Blog about whatever! I blog about Maths most of the time and I highly doubt anybody except one person gives a shit about Maths haha. xD
x

Post a Comment