Sorry I have been MIA the last week.....just been...well I'm not going to give the "busy" excuse......just haven't blogged I suppose. So I did a mini workout the 30th while I baked as planned...Dennis never came over which was actually a blessing in disguise because I got a lot of house cleaning done (burned cals yay!) and got the cakes baked for Eric. While they baked I did a mini 30 minute strength workout: 10min arms, 10min legs, 10min stomach. I have not worked out since though (shame shame) but I am not just giving it up. I wasn't home the whole weekend due to birthday festivities for Eric but I did manage to stay in control through all the eating and drinking that took place. Sunday I weighed in at 143.2 :) I WANT TO BE A SKINNY BITCH. Far away as of yet.......
Eric's Birthday party Saturday was really fun. I seriously love his friends. Minus a mini fight Eric and I got into at 3am over a coral reef tank (it was so dumb I won't even explain) everything went great. Got drunk on Jameson and Coors Light. Met some new people. Played bags and had a bonfire. Here is some pics:
![]() |
| Dave, Me and Eric........wasted, in case you couldn't tell. Lol. |
![]() |
| Eric & I |
Last night and this morning were EPIC fails as far as eating went. Eric has his tonsils and adenoids surgery tomorrow at 2 pm so he wanted to have a "Last Supper." I originally thought we were cooking at home so I wasn't so stressed about it because I would have control in the kitchen. WRONG. He ended up wanting to order a deep dish pizza and to top it off a fried veggie basket appetizer. Egh. He asked if I could please ignore my "diet" and just enjoy a meal with him. So I did. And man......I couldn't help myself. Ate TWO pieces of stuffed pizza (which I still don't understand how I managed to do that without a mid-purge) and like 3 onion rings, 3 mushrooms and four broccoli pieces.....all dipped in ranch. Topped that off with three oatmeal chocolate chip cookies his gma made him. And about half a 2 Liter of Diet Pepsi.....Yikes.....I know ladies. I am, however, blessed with incredible purging abilities. I have some friends who have a VERY hard time throwing up. I believe due to me growing up with food allergies I have it mastered. I can literally vomit on command if someone asked me. Seriously.....I have done it before. So after my huge pig out session I purged it up, weighed, and was still at 143.something. Sweet. YES - I did waste a whole day to loose weight but at least I didn't gain after that. And I did feel bad for my bf and his shitty surgery coming up so whatever.....I guess? LOL.
THEN.........more destruction happened.
As Eric and I are lying in bed getting ready for the new House season premiere (FUCKING LOVE HOUSE) he looks over at me and says...
Him: "Hey, since I'm driving you to work tomorrow, wanna get breakfast?"
Me: (Jesus fucking christ man, are u trying to kill me?) "Um....yeah that fine we can stop at Panera or something and grab a bagel on the way."
Him: "No I mean like go to a restaurant, ya know, like we used to when we first started dating?"
Me: (Fucking fuck shit.) "Yeah that's fine hun, I know you will be missing breakfast foods so I guess I can manage. (Complete words of bullshit.)
SOO.......yeah. We went to breakfast this morning. Another purge session followed. I haven't been able to weigh. If I am one ounce over 144 I will bust a cap in someone. I've worked harder than ever this past two weeks to finally get under 145. On the flip side of all of this, I imagine Eric having surgery will be extremely beneficial to my waist line, assuming I have no at home binges alone. I plan on eating only what he can. Soup. Jello. Broth. etc. I do love my morning toast so I won't be giving that up. This tonsil diet will really help out for the Halloween challenge I'm doing :)
Otherwise everything else is as "normal." Moods been pretty ok I suppose considering life in general. Tonight's plan is AA meeting and then a mini workout. Hopefully I can get my disaster of a room in order as well. Took a Bronkaid so I'm not eating shit all day at work after that breakfast mess this morning. I will allow some broccoli for dinner if need be.
Have a fab day ladies.
P.S. Just when I thought I had watched every ED movie alive I stumbled across "Kate's Secret" on youtube. Check it out if you feel inclined....... :)


No comments:
Post a Comment