Yesterday......another success!!
Cal intake was pretty high: 767. But my output was 1865. Totaling (1306) Yay.
I did the four miles to and from the bus. When I got home I was sooo lazy and had a splitting migraine as usual....and as usual I DID NOT wanna work out. I saw my resistance kit on my bed and my "WORKOUT FATASS" alarm went off (haha yes I did set it) and I thought to myself "okay well at least do some strength if your not gunna run." And I did that plus more. I turned the TV on and grabbed my laptop. I discovered this youtube video yesterday called 14 Killer Ab Workouts for a Six Pack Abs and I set it up. It involves a stability ball for all of them. I basically watched the guy to each one, paused the video and did 25 of each...or tried. Some of them require balance which I have none of. Also some put strain on your back, which mine at the time has really been killing me from sleeping on the bus. MAN - if someone was video taping me doing them they would get quite the laugh. There was one particular exercise where you were on your tip toes bent over and had to roll our upper arms back and forth of this ball. I fell off the ball like every time, once almost killing my dog hahahah. I was even laying there cracking up....something straight from a movie I swear. So the exercises I couldn't seem to master I filled in with with other types of crunches and what not. I couldn't tell you the exact count but I at least did 250. Took about twenty minutes. Then I did arms for twenty, then legs for twenty. A whole hour!! I was sitting there feeling so good and proud of myself so I got up, went outside and jogged for ten minutes! I know it was only ten minutes and a mile but FUCK - way better than I have done the past three years. I'm so proud of me....listen as I toot my own horn hahahah.
Today I am slightly sore in the stomach but nothing that will stop me from working out again tonight. Assuming Dennis doesn't come by.....I just got a text from him saying he might have to work late again tonight so we will see. I wanna see him so bad but if he comes by I will only have time for like 30 minutes of strength. I have to bake the layers of the chocolate cake I am making for Eric's birthday Saturday since I wont have time on Friday. It take thirty minutes for the cakes to bake so I will workout during that. I'll be in bed way past ten and exhausted tomorrow for sure. But fucking Dennis and baking for Eric is so worth it LOL.
I am very worn out today. I could fall asleep in an instant. I need to get my energy up for tonight. May take a bronkaid on the bus. My cals today so far are:
Intake: 179 Output: 1829 Total: (1650) :)
Well I don't have too much more to say. I've been watching ana/mia movies all day online and think I will get back to it.
Loves You All
P.S. Skeleton Strong- I am def on board with the Halloween Challenge. I posted on your wall I was in but I've been having issues with Blogger lately so I'm not sure of you saw it. My goal is 135. Thanks for the invite!! *hugs*
Cal intake was pretty high: 767. But my output was 1865. Totaling (1306) Yay.
I did the four miles to and from the bus. When I got home I was sooo lazy and had a splitting migraine as usual....and as usual I DID NOT wanna work out. I saw my resistance kit on my bed and my "WORKOUT FATASS" alarm went off (haha yes I did set it) and I thought to myself "okay well at least do some strength if your not gunna run." And I did that plus more. I turned the TV on and grabbed my laptop. I discovered this youtube video yesterday called 14 Killer Ab Workouts for a Six Pack Abs and I set it up. It involves a stability ball for all of them. I basically watched the guy to each one, paused the video and did 25 of each...or tried. Some of them require balance which I have none of. Also some put strain on your back, which mine at the time has really been killing me from sleeping on the bus. MAN - if someone was video taping me doing them they would get quite the laugh. There was one particular exercise where you were on your tip toes bent over and had to roll our upper arms back and forth of this ball. I fell off the ball like every time, once almost killing my dog hahahah. I was even laying there cracking up....something straight from a movie I swear. So the exercises I couldn't seem to master I filled in with with other types of crunches and what not. I couldn't tell you the exact count but I at least did 250. Took about twenty minutes. Then I did arms for twenty, then legs for twenty. A whole hour!! I was sitting there feeling so good and proud of myself so I got up, went outside and jogged for ten minutes! I know it was only ten minutes and a mile but FUCK - way better than I have done the past three years. I'm so proud of me....listen as I toot my own horn hahahah.
Today I am slightly sore in the stomach but nothing that will stop me from working out again tonight. Assuming Dennis doesn't come by.....I just got a text from him saying he might have to work late again tonight so we will see. I wanna see him so bad but if he comes by I will only have time for like 30 minutes of strength. I have to bake the layers of the chocolate cake I am making for Eric's birthday Saturday since I wont have time on Friday. It take thirty minutes for the cakes to bake so I will workout during that. I'll be in bed way past ten and exhausted tomorrow for sure. But fucking Dennis and baking for Eric is so worth it LOL.
I am very worn out today. I could fall asleep in an instant. I need to get my energy up for tonight. May take a bronkaid on the bus. My cals today so far are:
Intake: 179 Output: 1829 Total: (1650) :)
Well I don't have too much more to say. I've been watching ana/mia movies all day online and think I will get back to it.
Loves You All
P.S. Skeleton Strong- I am def on board with the Halloween Challenge. I posted on your wall I was in but I've been having issues with Blogger lately so I'm not sure of you saw it. My goal is 135. Thanks for the invite!! *hugs*
2 comments:
I love the fact you set an alarm! Your workouts are great. :) x
Sorry it's taken me so bloody long to reply to your comments! I'm a slacker >.< Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments you left! They made me smile :)
Lol, yeah our Japanese teacher is a special one. It was worth having to resit this paper to get to see him act out demonstrations of the various new phrases in "Daydreaming teenaged girl" XD Gotta love onomatopoeic verbs! Mincing around the classroom like a lovelorn drag queen X3
The bronkaid sounds like a good idea, I'll have a look next time I'm at the chemist. Do you think Amazon sites would ship it to New Zealand?
That alarm is the best idea ever! I wish my phone was fancy enough to have alarms with words! Conrgats on surviving the workout, it sounded absolutely killer D:
I hope you have a good weekend <3
Post a Comment