I hit 144.6 on Sunday!!! I haven't been that low since......god.....HS? Eggsssshhhhh
So happy I got to mark that one off. I wont lie to you ladies, I did wake up 146 (even)this morning, and I didnt binge or anything like that last night. I did have a glass of wine to help my sleep and ended up being up all night chugging water (how ironic) so I am hoping it is water weight and I will be back to at least 145 tomarrow. Just to be sure though I did a semi fast today. Breakfast was a banana cuz I have to eat with my Chantix and for lunch I ate half a cucumber with salt n pepper. I dont want my metabolism slowing down either. It's already at snails pace.....lol.
Thank you SO MUCH for the four lovelies that gave me nice compliments on my pictures. I love you all!!!!
Weekend was kind of a disaster. Ended up getting shit faced and broke up with Eric. We are back together now of course and pretty much fine. See........I drank way too much Tequila Friday. We went upstairs to put me to bed and I ended up asking him if he was cheating on me (HMMMM GUILTY CONSCIENCE??? YEAH I THINK SO) and then started ranting off about how he didn't know me and my evil past and I bring him down and he deserves better...la la la. At least it wasn't me putting him down or calling names, cuz he is totally undeserving of that. Low and behold he was completely heart broken and left. I woke up at 8am the next day with a slight recollection on what went down and started crying. He came over around 11 and we made up. Phew. I know I am unsure of him at times but I (selfishly) don't want to loose him. I REALLY thought I was ready to break up with him but I'm not. I need to make a decision and stop stringing along a great guy. Another reason why I am such an asshole. :(
I'm hoping to get to see Dennis tomorrow. We had a talk earlier about money that didnt go so smoothly.....I am hoping I didn't blow this. Fingers croxxed for sure. I need that sex and $$$$ BAD. Lol.
OH.....I almost forgot!! To any ladies out there who are completely flat chested as I am......I went shopping yesterday and found THE BEST Maidenform bra of my life. I bought it at Kohl's. But you can also buy them directly from the websight http://www.maidenform.com/bras/styles/push-up-bras/maidenform-ultimate-push-up-bra-09359. It's call the Ultimate push up or the Maidenform Poof! I wear and A cup and I put this thing on and I look like a D. It's fucking brilliant!!! And only 27.99!! Usually I don't even spend that much money of a bra since I dont need support or anything for this boy scout chest but this is WELL worth it and the quality is superb. I can see myself having this for a good few years. :)
I have a terrible migraine today. At first I thought it was from food, but I ate that cucumber and it has gotten worse.....lack of nicotine? Probably. The Chantix is working great but I did break down a bit this weekend and bummed some from firends so, yeah. Maybe that's it.
Well not too much else to say so I'm off to catch up on blogs. Hope everyone is doing well today!
So happy I got to mark that one off. I wont lie to you ladies, I did wake up 146 (even)this morning, and I didnt binge or anything like that last night. I did have a glass of wine to help my sleep and ended up being up all night chugging water (how ironic) so I am hoping it is water weight and I will be back to at least 145 tomarrow. Just to be sure though I did a semi fast today. Breakfast was a banana cuz I have to eat with my Chantix and for lunch I ate half a cucumber with salt n pepper. I dont want my metabolism slowing down either. It's already at snails pace.....lol.
Thank you SO MUCH for the four lovelies that gave me nice compliments on my pictures. I love you all!!!!
Weekend was kind of a disaster. Ended up getting shit faced and broke up with Eric. We are back together now of course and pretty much fine. See........I drank way too much Tequila Friday. We went upstairs to put me to bed and I ended up asking him if he was cheating on me (HMMMM GUILTY CONSCIENCE??? YEAH I THINK SO) and then started ranting off about how he didn't know me and my evil past and I bring him down and he deserves better...la la la. At least it wasn't me putting him down or calling names, cuz he is totally undeserving of that. Low and behold he was completely heart broken and left. I woke up at 8am the next day with a slight recollection on what went down and started crying. He came over around 11 and we made up. Phew. I know I am unsure of him at times but I (selfishly) don't want to loose him. I REALLY thought I was ready to break up with him but I'm not. I need to make a decision and stop stringing along a great guy. Another reason why I am such an asshole. :(
I'm hoping to get to see Dennis tomorrow. We had a talk earlier about money that didnt go so smoothly.....I am hoping I didn't blow this. Fingers croxxed for sure. I need that sex and $$$$ BAD. Lol.
OH.....I almost forgot!! To any ladies out there who are completely flat chested as I am......I went shopping yesterday and found THE BEST Maidenform bra of my life. I bought it at Kohl's. But you can also buy them directly from the websight http://www.maidenform.com/bras/styles/push-up-bras/maidenform-ultimate-push-up-bra-09359. It's call the Ultimate push up or the Maidenform Poof! I wear and A cup and I put this thing on and I look like a D. It's fucking brilliant!!! And only 27.99!! Usually I don't even spend that much money of a bra since I dont need support or anything for this boy scout chest but this is WELL worth it and the quality is superb. I can see myself having this for a good few years. :)
I have a terrible migraine today. At first I thought it was from food, but I ate that cucumber and it has gotten worse.....lack of nicotine? Probably. The Chantix is working great but I did break down a bit this weekend and bummed some from firends so, yeah. Maybe that's it.
Well not too much else to say so I'm off to catch up on blogs. Hope everyone is doing well today!
1 comment:
Hope your migraine goes away!! And keep it up with the chantix.:) Totally hypocritical of me, since I'm a smoker, but that's still awesome you're quitting. xoxo
Post a Comment