Thursday, September 8, 2011

Down 3lbs AND SHES RUSSIAN

Thank god. About to hit the 40's again. Last night eating was a success but I had three glasses of wine....cal intake way too high. Blah. Today I'm at (903).....lets home home life doesn't ruin that. I'm not drinking. I have laundry and cleaning to do. I'd love to go to Walmart and get my scripts and new vitamins. We shall see about that one.

So I went to the Doc today and she turned out to be Russian. Awesome since Russian people are my favorite. To my COMPLETE SHOCK she was a fucking bitch. Looked at me like i was banana for my symptoms, gave me no blood tests and then told me I need acupuncture. You god damn quack. Ugh. I'm still thinking about the acupuncture. I've always been interested in it and most natural medicine. in this case I don't think her suggestion is the right one. But i guess what the hell do i know??? I also left her office with a script for Chantix, the quit smoking pill. I posted my excitement on FB about it and all I got was negative comments. Thanks for the support bastards. The thing that pissed me off the most is that my good friend Kielma had something to say about it......"Oh I hear the side effects are terrible....okay you quit smoking but then you wanna kill yourself...how dumb!"

EXCUSE ME FRIEND - DO YOU NOT REMEMBER HOW MANY FUCKED UP ANTI DEPRESSANTS AND TRANQS I WAS ON???? Apparently not. And why dont you check the label of basically every birth control. They all have the same warning too. DUMB ASS.

Anywho....I hope this stuff works. I just talked to Eric and he is taking me to get my scripts after work so yay. I will keep you posted. I also need soy milk.....hmmm.....better run and make a list. Choi!

No comments:

Post a Comment