I should be a fortune teller....hahah not really but I do know myself....(Bad Thing)...came into work this morning and went straight to the cold pizza....the three smallest squares in the Tupperware. Purged. Double fail. For some reason I'm not freaking about it so much though.....kinda makes me wonder why? Could it be because I'm in an AMAZING MOOD????? oh yes probably. :)
Weight: 146.4.....eeekkkkkkk!!! Almost to 145. (U'd think I wouldn't dive into that pizza after a good weigh in???? Lame) If I succeed this weekend I am def checking off that box come Monday!! I hope so!! I know we might be visiting Eric's friends downtown tomorrow so I need to have a solid plan......I always say that.. "Solid Plan"....and "Epic"......hahah bear with me girls. : p
Before I jump into the "Sexy SD Stories From Last Night" I'll outline my weekend plan:
Tonight Eric and I are staying local because my mom is going to stay over at my grandparent house for a visit. I have dog duty. Which I totally don't mind because my dog is wonderful.....wish I had a picture on hand to upload. :( She's so fricking cute. I told him I do not want to sit on my ass n watch a movie like we ALWAYS do....so I'm not sure what is going to go down. I'm planning on NO BOOZE. I have to conserve cals for Saturday in case we go out to the city. I plan on drinking Jose Cuervo Light Margaritas. I calculated it......861 cals for a whole bottle. (Yes I will drink the whole bottle....lol) I know....WAY over my daily intake limit. But I figure if I drink that and bring a bag of frozen broccoli with me I'll still be under 1000 for the day. Could be worse. And Tequila dries me the fuck out so I'm praying for a dehydrated Sunday. Fingers Crossed. Saturday I plan no eating until we go downtown...it will be HARD especially with Eric around. If I do eat I'm going steamed veggie. Sunday - same plan.........Let's just say it's a steamed veggie weekend. Anyone wanna join? :)
SOOOO......onto the sexiness.......Meet Dennis:
Weight: 146.4.....eeekkkkkkk!!! Almost to 145. (U'd think I wouldn't dive into that pizza after a good weigh in???? Lame) If I succeed this weekend I am def checking off that box come Monday!! I hope so!! I know we might be visiting Eric's friends downtown tomorrow so I need to have a solid plan......I always say that.. "Solid Plan"....and "Epic"......hahah bear with me girls. : p
Before I jump into the "Sexy SD Stories From Last Night" I'll outline my weekend plan:
Tonight Eric and I are staying local because my mom is going to stay over at my grandparent house for a visit. I have dog duty. Which I totally don't mind because my dog is wonderful.....wish I had a picture on hand to upload. :( She's so fricking cute. I told him I do not want to sit on my ass n watch a movie like we ALWAYS do....so I'm not sure what is going to go down. I'm planning on NO BOOZE. I have to conserve cals for Saturday in case we go out to the city. I plan on drinking Jose Cuervo Light Margaritas. I calculated it......861 cals for a whole bottle. (Yes I will drink the whole bottle....lol) I know....WAY over my daily intake limit. But I figure if I drink that and bring a bag of frozen broccoli with me I'll still be under 1000 for the day. Could be worse. And Tequila dries me the fuck out so I'm praying for a dehydrated Sunday. Fingers Crossed. Saturday I plan no eating until we go downtown...it will be HARD especially with Eric around. If I do eat I'm going steamed veggie. Sunday - same plan.........Let's just say it's a steamed veggie weekend. Anyone wanna join? :)
SOOOO......onto the sexiness.......Meet Dennis:
GOD DAMN......okay I know everyone's preferences are different so if you don't think he's fine that's cool. But to me..........yuuuuuummmmmmmmyyyy. He's 40 and in THAT SHAPE????? Go you brotha.....
Let me just tell you I had some of the best sex of my life last night and I don't even feel one twing of guilt today.....okay MAYBE a bit.....but not anything that is going to stop me. And he like WORSHIPPED me.....it was fucking amazing. Whether he was totally bullshitting me or not whatever, it felt great. He was all like:
"I've wanted you for years....."
"I think of you when I fuck my wife."
"I can't believe I'm fucking you.....FINALLY."
"Your so hot and beautiful...."
"My God Jamie you're so tiny why don't you see yourself like I do"
Etc Etc Etc Etc
Oh and his dick is HUGE by the way. Fucking SCOOOOORE. He plowed the shit outta me and I am one happy girl today. AHHHHHH I can't wait until I see him again!! And of course.....I got a few hundred bucks. Yep, pretty awesome to me. I see why men cheat now. They want the stability of a good wife and mother and/or nurturer at home. Someone to take care of them n vice versa. But if there sexual needs aren't met they go elsewhere. Not for the emotional connection - just the sex. Dennis is doing just that. And so am I. We were talking about his wife and Eric last night. I feel bad for the guy. His wife gives him sex like once a month. I can't imagine how shitty that is. HOW DOES THIS WOMAN LIVE?? Especially with that hot bod in the house? I'm completely lost. I suggested that maybe she was depressed....I know I have lost my sex drive before during extremely dark times. He said they talked about it and she said she really wasn't sad or anything. Who knows if that's the truth or not. Could she be just one of those women that doesn't need sex? Maybe? Then I thought maybe his sexy body was intimidating to her. When they met Dennis DID NOT look like that. Def had some chunk on him. His wife is well.......curvy. But she wears it well in my opinion. But I guess she gained like thirty pounds since the marriage because she was on all these crazy meds for invitro (they can't have kids :( ). I feel for the woman I do, that must be a terrible feeling. But I still think she is VERY beautiful. And I've met her before and she seems OK.....I say okay because she actually scares the shit outta me lol. I used to wait on her and Dennis at the bar I worked at and I always thought I was getting the death stare. But when I stepped back and looked at her and Dennis together they always seemed to be having so much fun together....who knows........This is is wife Dawn:
See? Beautiful face in my opinion.....and shit I have zero boobs so GO YOU!
I dunno. I hope this all works out. Great sex, no one getting caught, and shit....money doesn't hurt either. :)
Well my ladies I'm off......I'll be posting a updated pic of myself here in a bit.....phone is just being gay...sometimes my android gets goofy syncing to my email. Laters!!!
P.S. Oh and please.....if you feel negatively about what I'm doing I would still love to hear your opinions. Every single one counts. <3
Toodles.


No comments:
Post a Comment