Wednesday, September 28, 2011

GRRRRRRRR

For some fucking stupid reason Blogger is not letting me post comments today which really sucks...I have read all the blogs I'm following and post and re-post comments and it's like they disappear into thin air. Not sure wtf that is about.........

Also, pretty sure the Dennis thing is over.......I have no confirmation of this. He said things were totally fine but he has barely talked to me since yesterday which is not like him. Lame. I knew I shouldn't have listened to what my friend said.....greedy bitch. I seriously need to just follow MY OWN rules from now on. Lesson learned.

Yesterday was a complete success. Net Calories for the day was (1427).....yay. And I did wake up 145.4 so THANK GOD. Today I am shooting for the same goals as yesterday but with more exercise. I walked to the bus today so I already have two miles in there and I walk home so that will give me another two. If Dennis comes over which is a 50/50 chance I'll be worked out that way also....hahah. I also need to get in 100 push ups and 100 sit ups. I want to get a new piercing for my birthday and I've decided on these:

The hip piercings, not the navel....

That will take me to a whopping 26 piercings......yay :)

It's total inspiration to get my stomach in great shape. I need to do at least 100 stomach exercises every night, 100 being a lazy number I can work higher at. Dennis is a personal trainer part time so I asked him to give me a list of stomach exercises as well. I have two months. Ugh I'll never make it. Anytime I set a goal for myself I always fail at it. Fucking sucks. I think I am going to set a reminder in my phone......"Go do sit ups fat ass".......yeah I think that's appropriate.

My bosses girlfriend just walked in......one of those 40something's that is in AMAZING shape, fake boobs, tan and all. I asked her one time what she did to stay in such great shape. Her response: "Oh, I've never worked out a day in my life!! *giggle*" GRRRRRRRRRR. Why did I have to be born with the fat metabolism side of the family?!?!?!? Thanks Dad.

Does anyone know where Zette has been? I thoroughly enjoy her blog and she hasn't posted in quite some time......somewhat worried.....hopefully its just a gay Internet thing....... : /

Well I'm bored as shit but have nothing more to say at the moment.......may post later.

Choi.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have wondered where Zette went, too. :( But usually when someone goes missing from this blogger world, it's due to them just needing some time, not necessarily a health problem. I hope that's the case with her.

That's awesome that you have so many piercings! I envy you!

And if you want to join the official Halloween Weight Loss Contest, check out the page:
http://skeletonstrong.blogspot.com/p/halloween-weight-loss-contest.html

Post a Comment