Hello There.
So this week has been going great food wise. THANK GOD I lost almost all my weed binge weight from the disasters of last week. Got into the 140's as of this morning and still holding strong. My only flub may be Zach's memorial party this weekend due to alcohol. (I'll update on Zach n Tom next.) My calorie intakes have been negative all week and I have been forcing myself to walk in this bullshit Chicago weather everyday so I'm still getting in the daily 4 miles. I seriously need to up the exercise though as usual. I'm so fucking lazy I swear. I just downloaded my Calorie Count App to my phone so I am hoping my logging becomes better than it has been, although I have been doing pretty great. So far today:
Cal Intake: 268 Cal Output: 1173 = (905)
I was extremely productive last night. I cleaned THE ROOM!! YAYYYYY!! One mark off the list of "Things to Fail At." And I also cleaned the kitchen and my bedroom, boiled cabbage to eat for dinner today and cut up some fresh carrots for lunch tomorrow. All in three hours. I'm patting myself on the back as we speak lol. I've been sooo unmotivated lately. Tonight's plan is to clean the house (I do it once a week - dusting, vacuuming, etc), paint my wrecked nails and do 100 sit-ups. No matter how much weight I loose I will not get rid of this kangaroo pouch I have without toning. Same with my Oprah arms. I bought a resistance kit and it sits in my closet. UUGGHHHH, bad girl I know.
Zach's memorial is Saturday.... :'( His parents are hippies and follow some different religion or something so instead of the normal burial they are just throwing a party at their house. Man it's gunna be crazy cuz me and that crowd can party.....great way to remember Zach. Tom is doing OK from what I hear, I haven't seen him yet. I just wanna give that kid a big hug. I can't imagine what he is going through right now......
Potassium......we are supposed to get 4,700 mg a day and I am finding this fucking impossible. If anyone knows a good supplement that is potassium rich please let me know. I'm only getting 1000-1500mg's a day with what I eat......and supplements are only 3 percent per tab.....I'm clueless how I can still restrict and get enough. : /
Blogger Question: Since I have created my new blog I have been unable to post comments on pages I follow. It always gives me this stupid message "u are not allowed to view this page, please log into another email account" okay well that's garbage cuz I already viewed the page fucking Blogger I just cant post shit. I log into my secondary email (yahoo) and it says the same thing. I'm confused as all hell and ready to snap. If anyone can help me PLEASE contact me! My last resort is calling blogger and then I get to have them view my wonderful ED blog....not my cup of tea.
Hope everyone else is well. And THIN. :)
So this week has been going great food wise. THANK GOD I lost almost all my weed binge weight from the disasters of last week. Got into the 140's as of this morning and still holding strong. My only flub may be Zach's memorial party this weekend due to alcohol. (I'll update on Zach n Tom next.) My calorie intakes have been negative all week and I have been forcing myself to walk in this bullshit Chicago weather everyday so I'm still getting in the daily 4 miles. I seriously need to up the exercise though as usual. I'm so fucking lazy I swear. I just downloaded my Calorie Count App to my phone so I am hoping my logging becomes better than it has been, although I have been doing pretty great. So far today:
Cal Intake: 268 Cal Output: 1173 = (905)
I was extremely productive last night. I cleaned THE ROOM!! YAYYYYY!! One mark off the list of "Things to Fail At." And I also cleaned the kitchen and my bedroom, boiled cabbage to eat for dinner today and cut up some fresh carrots for lunch tomorrow. All in three hours. I'm patting myself on the back as we speak lol. I've been sooo unmotivated lately. Tonight's plan is to clean the house (I do it once a week - dusting, vacuuming, etc), paint my wrecked nails and do 100 sit-ups. No matter how much weight I loose I will not get rid of this kangaroo pouch I have without toning. Same with my Oprah arms. I bought a resistance kit and it sits in my closet. UUGGHHHH, bad girl I know.
Zach's memorial is Saturday.... :'( His parents are hippies and follow some different religion or something so instead of the normal burial they are just throwing a party at their house. Man it's gunna be crazy cuz me and that crowd can party.....great way to remember Zach. Tom is doing OK from what I hear, I haven't seen him yet. I just wanna give that kid a big hug. I can't imagine what he is going through right now......
Potassium......we are supposed to get 4,700 mg a day and I am finding this fucking impossible. If anyone knows a good supplement that is potassium rich please let me know. I'm only getting 1000-1500mg's a day with what I eat......and supplements are only 3 percent per tab.....I'm clueless how I can still restrict and get enough. : /
Blogger Question: Since I have created my new blog I have been unable to post comments on pages I follow. It always gives me this stupid message "u are not allowed to view this page, please log into another email account" okay well that's garbage cuz I already viewed the page fucking Blogger I just cant post shit. I log into my secondary email (yahoo) and it says the same thing. I'm confused as all hell and ready to snap. If anyone can help me PLEASE contact me! My last resort is calling blogger and then I get to have them view my wonderful ED blog....not my cup of tea.
Hope everyone else is well. And THIN. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment