Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Went to the doctor...BLAH

Hello There.

Weekend update: ok so I made my salads, brought my veggies......had some chips and other things i should not have eaten. Go figure. Came home not one pound less fatter. FAIL

I started back on my calorie counter website. I fricken love it. And now that I have a laptop at home that my dad bought for me recently I feel more confident in sticking to it and logging at home. Fingers crxxsed.

Today's cal intake so far is 709. Output is 1363. = (654)

Tonight plan: Wednesday's is my mid week day with Eric since we spend mostly weekends together.  Ive put the squash on our Wednesday night dinners. Total fat ass behavior there. Plus I get home at 7 pm during the week so I need not be eating a ton that late. I have a red pepper, zucchini, onion, carrot and broccoli I plan on steaming. Spray of zero calorie "butter" and maybe a dash of salt. I really need to take my sodium intake down though so let's shoot for NO SALT. They make this diet salt that I use to use and need to start buying again. That butter shit is awesome too. Links for the salt and butter are:

http://www.icantbelieveitsnotbutter.com/Products/Spray.aspx

http://www.mortonsalt.com/products/foodsalts/Lite_Salt.htm

I also noticed they have a "Salt Substitute"....hmmm......something to look into. Not sure which one is healthier. Chemical wise. Lol. After my meal I told Eric to bring running shoes. We are doing a four mile walk. If I can stand from peeing my pants there may be intervals of light jogging. I will surely report tmarrow.

So today I went to the Gyno. Long over due. December 2009 I had an abnormal pap that said i had precancerous cells plaguing my cervix. YAY. Of course as I scheduled the surgery to get the shit removed my insurance switched and I had to change all my doctors. I basically got frustrated and said fuck it all. Now I'm getting my shit together again health wise because the past three weeks i have been so off physically.....well more than usual. So with the Gyno I had a new pap done and a full spread of STD tests. I don't think I have an STD but I have had a bladder infection for the past three weeks which has led me to become paranoid as shit. I haven't slept around and I know Eric hasn't cheated but shit. It's covered by insurance so LET'S TEST IT, right? At least my gyno was super cool, barely thirty. We had friendly banter while her hand was shoved into my vagina. Always a good sign.....hahaha.

Tomorrow i have another appointment with my GP. Her name is Tania Boskov. Hmm. I'm not racist by any means but when i choose doctors I try to keep them American and female. Ive given my fair chances to the Asian and Arabic doctors and I'm sorry - I know not ALL of them are like that - but the ones i have had seemed extremely cold hearted and blew off alot i had to say as a concerned patient. OH AND LET'S NOT FORGET - my Asian pediatrician was the one who told my mom to put me on a diet at 9 years old because i was 5 pounds over weight. YEAH. Dr. Milo go suck a fat one. I blame her for alot of my weight issues today. SORRY ALL ASIAN PEOPLE ARE FUCKING SKINNY. We whities are not. Deal with it. But ok ok....I'm getting off topic....so i hope I can at least be on a good level with this lady. I literally thought I might forget something so i made a list of symptoms:

1. Extreme lower abdominal pain
2. Chest pains like a fat man sat on me
3. Consistent heartburn
4. 3 week bladder infection from hell
5. Constipation (I'm guessing directly related to #1.)
6. Bleeding hemorrhoids. When I do shit, it's quite awful.
7. Lower back pain

Let's hope she doesn't blow any of these off. I am guessing bulimia is starting to catch up with me......however I have ZERO intention on telling this lady I am bulimic. I have enough fucked up shit on my medical records. I'd say I can talk my way into the same tests they would give a bulimic without having to unveil the secret. Bulimia is so embarrassing. "Yes ma'am, I do sit in the dark and shove food into my face." "Yes ma'am I have eaten out of the garbage." "Oh and yes ma'am, I do it all to throw it up so i can look into the mirror everyday." Sorry I'm not ready for that yet. Anorexics at least have some fucking will power. Bulimic are weak and pathetic. PERIOD. (Unless you're a bulimic compulsive exerciser...then I'll give you some credit.)

Well I'm off....must wrap up the work day. I should hopefully be posting later to update my meal and workout. But i will be with boy soooo.........at least I'll def post in the morn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment