Monday, September 12, 2011

One Friend Died, One Friend Jailed: Fuck Life Altogether

Weekend sucked ass.

I found out Saturday afternoon that my friend died. I wasn't very close with this kid, more of an acquaintance personally, but I have other guy friends who were extremely close with him. I am closer with Tom. Just think: one lazy Saturday afternoon your playing video games with your roommate, the next second an SUV flies into the living room of your home and crushes you against the kitchen wall. UGH. Yes this actually happened. THE REAL STORY: Zach and Tom lived together in a home the rented from Tom's parents. Tom's son was over that morning and afternoon because it was his birthday. An hour after his son left Tom and Zach were playing video games in the living room. A 65 year old female neighbor across the street was getting into her SUV. Apparently the SUV accelerator pedal got stuck and she went rocketing across the street and directly into Tom's living room, crushing Zach to death at the same time. Now, my friends aren't innocent. As you know neither am I. At the time of the accident there were weed plants growing in a back room and Zach had 1/2 ounce of blow in the his room. So immediately after Tom watched his friend die he was taken to jail. What does the media say about this??? No one actually gives a shit about Zach dying, all they care about is the god damn weed in the house. TOM DOESN'T EVEN SELL WEED. He grows the shit for his own personal use. And now every god damn TV and Internet report about it says that a "drug operation" or "grow house" was uncovered by freak accident. Go Fuck Yourself WGN. Go Fuck Yourself Internet. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THESE PEOPLE. All I can do is get teary eyed when i think of such a sick freak accident and the terrible things that are coming from it. TOM HAS TWO KIDS. TOM JUST SAW HIS BEST FRIEND FUCKING KILLED ON HIS SON'S BIRTHDAY. And now he sits in jail alone with no one to talk to, no one to try and give him hope. Ugh I just cant stand life anymore!!! Too many people and friends have died. I am so sick of funerals and seeing friends and family in pain.


Here's an article from a Chicago news team. Yeah Go Fuck Yourself NBC.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/lockport-car-into-house-129590333.html

I feel like I'm supposed to talk about calories. I don't even care right now. Well I do but don't. I got to a fat 156 today. Nice fat ass. Basically binged all weekend. Finished my weed though. Thank god that's gone. Never buying that shit again.

I have so much to say but cant find the energy to say it. Maybe I'll write later. :'(

RIP ZACH, You will surely be missed. My thought are with your family at the horrible time.

TOM - I LOVE YOU MAN. I WILL HELP YOU IN ANYWAY I CAN. Hold on bro.


1 comment:

Mich said...

You never have to talk about calories. I'm so sorry about your friend. And that is super fecked up that they arrested him like that. I dunno... like I know you can't just turn a blind eye to a crime for emotional trauma but SERIOUSLY at least let the poor guy mourn his friend. It's not like they found a murder victim in his freezer or something. >:(

Same thing happened to my friend's house years ago--his house is like right on top of the road, at a busy intersection with a blind corner.

Sending good thoughts your way, and to Zach's family. <3 And keeping my fingers crossed for Tom. xoxo

Post a Comment