Friday, September 16, 2011

YESTERDAY WAS A SUCCESS!!! Sort of....... (LONG POST)

Okay so yesterday night went as follows......

Got a text from a gf asking if I wanted to drive to Bridgeview (not close to our homes) to look at new fridges with her for her dad. I knew this would interfere with basically any and all cleaning I had to do but iI took the opportunity as a way to be out of the house for a few more hours and AWAY from food. I jumped on the it. On the way home she goes "I'm starving and I know you haven't eaten shit today, we are stopping at Panera." (I really need to stop talking about my eating habits with friends...) So obv I was stuck. I know I could of said no but I hate the sad/mad looks my friends give me when I wont eat and the mini lectures that follow. And they all call me skinny which makes me want to punch them in the face. So as I scanned the Panera menu and settled on their low fat vegetarian black beans soup. It had the lowest cals on their menu and I have been trying to eat more beans do to recent "back up" issues so I went for it. The menu boards said it was only 170 cals......which I thought was weird and low but they can't lie on menu boards right? WROOOONNNNGGGGG. I get to work today and go to log it on my cal site. Looked up the cals to double check my memory on the Panera sight and the fucking soup has 265 cals not 170. I was pissed. So totals for yesterday are:

Cals: 673 Cals Burned: 1939 = (1266)

I guess still not bad but I don't take well to being lied to....especially about calories. On our way out the teller girl gave us free cookies and cake. Awesome. Of course the whole way home I thought about binging on them before I even closed my door. BUUUTTTT I STAYED STRONG!!! My mom came home and devoured the cake and I text a picture of the cookie to the bf saying it was his so there's NO WAY I can eat them now. Nice try April from Panera.....no sale here. :)

Today's cals are only at 263.....I have yet to eat lunch....which is the steamed cabbage I skipped for dinner yesterday. 2 cups....68 cals. Dinner with them man tonight.....ugh......I can't wait to see him but not happy about eating. We did decided what to do. I'm cooking and we are renting a movie which is good for my wallet and my fat ass. I have no clue what he wants to eat though. But that doesn't matter too much cuz whenever we cook I always make 1 or 2 veggies so I'm in the clear. If he is not craving anything in particular it will be salmon with brown rice and spinach and corn. His sauteed mine plain. Corn is scary to eat but I know he will not be happy if I don't so I plan on loading up the green and only a bit of the yellow. I only eat the veggies, the rice n fish is all him.

So Tom (The one involved in the recent saddening events) made a comment on my facebook today. I posted a rant about bullshit panera boards and he commented with "I'm so sick of you talking about loosing wieght.....you're tiny girl." Okay:

1. Tom you are MANOREXIC by nature.....don't you see I'm trying to be like you?? :) (And your super hot and I want you.....lol)

2. I fuckin love you for saying that you string bean of a man. <3

Here's some pics of Tom and Me:


mmmmm I love a man with tattoo's........delish


ironically.....us with chip bags.....we were stoned and hungry.....excuse my fat arm.

At Christmas time  we were on each other hardcore and I had to perfect chance to fuck him but didn't.....he kept begging for it and I said I couldn't cuz i was fat....face palm.....you never tell a guy that. UGH. Now he's with a new chic anyways who could beat my ass for sure if I even tried anything. But of course i wouldn't cuz I have Eric and I HAVE NEVER WILL NEVER cheat. Just saw too much hurt my dad put on my mom as a kid.

I took a Bronk today cuz I felt weak after Panera. So glad I did. I'm flying high and cant even think of eating right now......maybe I'll fast today??? :)  ......oh wait....I had that slice of rye for BF....crap lol.

Well I'm off. I will prob be back to ramble later cuz I'm cracked out off this pill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment