Friday, September 23, 2011

Updated Pics of Me From This Morning. 146.4

Excuse my FAT stomach......eghhhhh


Starting to see improvement from resistance training

Drunk and bored from other night.....ewww stretch marks......

Drunk and bored 2 from other night......LOL


I'm no model that's for sure hahaha. Please put comments negative or positive!! I need honest input!!!

4 comments:

Run said...

Oh wow you have some muscles! I would not like a punch from you haha. Your stomach is tiny anyhow. I'm super jealous.

I did buy the shoes in the end. I have a terrible weakness for shoes even though I barely wear half the pairs I have. :P x

Kitty said...

I am looking and looking and I still dont seem to find the fat belly ;)

You look good :)

Mich said...

I see no fat belly. And you have AMAZING arms!! I'd say you're lookin pretty hot. ;)

xoxo

Wilted~Rose @}~>~ said...

your perfect in my opinion I'd give anything for a belly like yours :)

I think you give yourself too much of a hard time your super cute!

and most of us have stretch marks there I have anyhow
chin up you look HOT!

Much love
Wilted~Rose @}~>~

Post a Comment