Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Feeling like a fat piece of shit........

I have no clue what my weight is after that morning breakfast........

I have managed to keep to my word and haven't eaten a bite since then. Took some vitamins, Tylenol and  second bronkaid. Almost caved today over a bag of microwave popcorn. Stayed strong though. I hate how my dad leaves food in the office for me after he goes back to Florida. That's his popcorn. Egh.

I am really hoping for 143 when I get home. All I can do is thinking about jogging my fat ass around the neighborhood. But it's only 4:45. I still have a 1.5 hour bus ride, a hour meeting and a two mile walk before I get home. I have like zero energy. I blame this on the lack of food. Usually I would be okay but eating this weekend and yesterday has made me weak again. Fucking frack. I'm thinking of running downstairs for a pop. Maybe the artificial sugar will help? I'm not so sure.......

I'm worried about what to expect when I get home...meaning my mother and the fridge. I have told her over and over again to STOP bringing me food home. She does it everyday still. Then yells at me for not eating it and wasting food. THEN STOP BRINGING IT HOME. God damn it's not that complicated.

14 minutes left until I can get out of this god forsaken office. I am hoping my bus is not late again today. It was yesterday. If that happens I miss my second bus I transfer to and I'm stuck for an hour and a half until the next one. The stop is located in the mall loop....which is nice because I have places to explore to kill the time. But who wants to shop when they're fat and broke? Certainly not me. There is a Target in the loop as well. I do need some new toiletries so I guess it wouldn't be so bad.....but there's a fucking pizza hut in the Target....and food. Like pop tarts. Fuck. I could just walk and circle the mall parking lot over and over until the bus comes. Burn cals. YES. That's what I will do. Maybe go running into target like my hair is on fire. Get my shit and GET OUT. I don't really trust myself or anything I am even typing right now. I guess we will just see what happens. And I'll update tomorrow.

Wish me luck, I really need it right now........

1 comment:

Peridot (G+P) said...

I've got comment moderation on, so I can remember to reply to people's comments and see new comments made on old posts >.< I've been really lazy about blogger in the last few weeks, I really need a foot put to my ass!

OMG we should combine our birthdays and have a 50th! XD That would be EPIC! I'm 25 on the 5th, yay Guy Fawkes! :D

Hows this to put you off Pizza Slut? The last Pizza Hut pizza I willingly ate had this massive hard chunk in it that looked like someone's filling fell out on my pizza. . . Then the one I reluctantly got with the apology voucher had a bit of steel wool from a hurried pan-cleaning job. Not cool!

Also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
HOW can you eat pop tarts after watching that?? At least ban yourself from ones with sprinkles, or pink. That could be Nyan Cat's CHILDREN!!!

Love you. Good luck!

Post a Comment