Woke up 143.9. Yay.....finally recovering from being a Pizza Slut ........as Peridot so cutely worded it. :)
I have a rave I am going to October 15th with a very good gay friend of mine. Sean. I love him to death. He's always been one of my best friends, best partiers and a big brother to me. In midst of my tipsiness I realized I still hadn't decided what I was going to wear. I didn't want to spend any money so I whipped this together. Add a few glow sticks and accessories and I'm good to go. I may add an extra tank top as well. Let me know what you think.
I also took some body pics this morning:
Egh......what the hell do I do about that hip fat? I know I just started working out but I don't ever think I will be able to get rid of that shit. It's so frustrating. If anyone knows of some good links to back fat exercises let me know PWEEEZE. :) My thighs as you can plainly see are also YUCK. uuuugh. I swear. I am blessed with the torso of my mother and cursed with the lower region of my father. Including that flat ass. I am constantly torn about the ass. NO - I don't want it. Ass = FAT. But YES - I want it so my god damn jeans stop flashing my ass crack every time I bend over. It would just be nice to have an ass proportionate to my exceedingly large hips. It is so hard to find jeans that fit, fat or skinny.
Stay beautiful. Please leave comments on the pictures! Harsh words only help me!!
Last night was interesting. After a maddening conversation with Dennis I kicked his sorry ass to the curb. GOD what the hell was I thinking. I will NEVER cheat on ANYONE ever again. I hate myself for going back on my own beliefs over stupid money. Not that it makes it any better but I'm glad it only happened once. I would love to kick my own ass right now.
After the convo with him I was quite pissed. I let my madness get the best of me and instead of working out I ended up getting a half pint of tequila, blasted angry chic music and spent the next two hours dancing around like a fucking psychopath in front of my mirror. God I LOVE doing that. :) If I could of kept the booze out of it I would have burned cals, lol. Oh well. I also put some laundry away that I had forgotten about in my spare bedroom so that felt accomplishing.
I have a rave I am going to October 15th with a very good gay friend of mine. Sean. I love him to death. He's always been one of my best friends, best partiers and a big brother to me. In midst of my tipsiness I realized I still hadn't decided what I was going to wear. I didn't want to spend any money so I whipped this together. Add a few glow sticks and accessories and I'm good to go. I may add an extra tank top as well. Let me know what you think.
I also took some body pics this morning:
![]() |
| Fucking GROSS!!! |
![]() |
| Pathetic Excuse for a Spine |
Today I have had half a cup of coffee and some kidney beans. About 200 cals. I walked into work today ready to pass out since I hadn't eaten since 1pm yesterday so I allowed some food. Finished my beans from yesterday hoping that eating the carbs early would give me a better chance of them being burned off and not sticking to my disgusting body. Who ever really knows?
Stay beautiful. Please leave comments on the pictures! Harsh words only help me!!



1 comment:
That is an awesome shirt.
And you are a TWIG. Such tiny little legs!!
xoxo
Post a Comment