Hey...
I've been so depressed and sad lately. And kinda sick on top of it. Hence not posting alot this week. My weight...???? Don't even wanna know. Havent even been trying lately. I am so sad today it is keeping everything inside me not to just burst into tears. I wish I would just burst into flames and be done with this life.
I am:
1. FAT
2. Broke
3. With a boyfriend I do not deserve
4. Ungrateful
5. Spiteful
6. A lier.
7. FAT.......just in case anyone forgot.
8. Useless
9. Fucked for court the 27th.
10. Semi suicidal......but not REALLY.
I don't know what to do with myself. I am sad for the same reasons as always. And as always i can only blame myself for such a shitty life. Que pity party. I'm so pathetic.
I have class tonight. If I blow this one off I have to go twice next week. UGH. I seriously don't want to go but know I should. FUCK. It's like 30 degrees and windy as shit.....I hate having to walk in this garbage.
Well I have nothing else to say. Bye.
I've been so depressed and sad lately. And kinda sick on top of it. Hence not posting alot this week. My weight...???? Don't even wanna know. Havent even been trying lately. I am so sad today it is keeping everything inside me not to just burst into tears. I wish I would just burst into flames and be done with this life.
I am:
1. FAT
2. Broke
3. With a boyfriend I do not deserve
4. Ungrateful
5. Spiteful
6. A lier.
7. FAT.......just in case anyone forgot.
8. Useless
9. Fucked for court the 27th.
10. Semi suicidal......but not REALLY.
I don't know what to do with myself. I am sad for the same reasons as always. And as always i can only blame myself for such a shitty life. Que pity party. I'm so pathetic.
I have class tonight. If I blow this one off I have to go twice next week. UGH. I seriously don't want to go but know I should. FUCK. It's like 30 degrees and windy as shit.....I hate having to walk in this garbage.
Well I have nothing else to say. Bye.
2 comments:
*hugs*
Don't be so hard on yourself, you're beautiful. -G
Post a Comment