At Eric's house. Playing nurse. It's only 9:45 am and I have already scrubbed down the kitchen, cleaned the bathroom, started laundry, made coffee and took the dog out. ANNNNNNDDDDD I'm bored. Yuck.
I still have yet to shower but am waiting on that because I am going to go for a walk soon. I need to get out and get some fresh air. It's gorgeous outside today, just like last weekend. I'm going to go outside and enjoy it even if just for an hour. :)
Has anyone watched The Colony?? It's an awesome reality TV show. And I'm not even big on reality shows, except Teen Mom. LOL. It's a show about ten people placed in an apocalypse like setting in LA and they have to build clean water systems, provide electricity etc etc. Its a pretty awesome show in my opinion. Check it out on Netflix if you have a subscription.
Ok well I just caught Eric reading my shit. I'm a dumb ass for even trying to blog here. So much for a piece of sanity. I'll try to blog later when he is passed out of something.
<3
I still have yet to shower but am waiting on that because I am going to go for a walk soon. I need to get out and get some fresh air. It's gorgeous outside today, just like last weekend. I'm going to go outside and enjoy it even if just for an hour. :)
Has anyone watched The Colony?? It's an awesome reality TV show. And I'm not even big on reality shows, except Teen Mom. LOL. It's a show about ten people placed in an apocalypse like setting in LA and they have to build clean water systems, provide electricity etc etc. Its a pretty awesome show in my opinion. Check it out on Netflix if you have a subscription.
Ok well I just caught Eric reading my shit. I'm a dumb ass for even trying to blog here. So much for a piece of sanity. I'll try to blog later when he is passed out of something.
<3
1 comment:
Lol apparently my boss tried out for the COlony, or sent a video in or whatever you do to get on those shows... And now he's trying to get on the next Survivor. :/
It IS a glorious day outside! Lovely and cool and breezy and all the leaves have finally started changing colour. I hope you enjoy your walk! I might do the same.
xoxo
Post a Comment